Thread: The Most Ghetto Bong

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,225 Times

Default The Most Ghetto Bong

Now before joining THCT I seen you guys had a bong comp witch there was some very innovative bongs

I want to know what was the most ghetto bong you have ever made ?
    Mine was when me and a bunch of friends went up to a cottage got all drunk and stoned and decided to make a bong. We used an empty plastic mickey bottle, burned a hole in the side, found a pen in one of the draws, used that as the tube,then we found aluminum foil and turned it to a cone shape and stuffed it in to the tube. We then sealed it all with chewing gum and obviously sucked all the smoke from the top of the bottle

It worked and it was good times

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,426 Times

Me and a friend were making a bucket a few year back, and couldnt find a bottle for the top half... Eventually after searching house etc we settled for a pringles tin with the socket melted into the plastic lid.. Worked spot on for an hour till the cardboard went soggy...

Also can you remember them decorative standing 5ft clear plastic tubes you used to get from argos etc a couple year ago, plug them in and there filled with water that bubbles, with a colour changing light in the bottom, with plastic fish in them.. A freind was throwing one of them out so me and a mate went and bought the biggest glass downpipe we could and made a 5ft standing bong out of it, with water that gentally changes colour Only problem was you needed a mate to light it for you, and three full breaths before you actually got any smoke lol.. A party piece none of the less.. God knows what happned to it, id love to make another

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,225 Times

PMSL I would have loved to have seen that bong

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BURNZ View Post
    Now before joining THCT I seen you guys had a bong comp witch there was some very innovative bongs

I want to know what was the most ghetto bong you have ever made ?
    Mine was when me and a bunch of friends went up to a cottage got all drunk and stoned and decided to make a bong. We used an empty plastic mickey bottle, burned a hole in the side, found a pen in one of the draws, used that as the tube,then we found aluminum foil and turned it to a cone shape and stuffed it in to the tube. We then sealed it all with chewing gum and obviously sucked all the smoke from the top of the bottle

It worked and it was good times
    yep i've done that but i used a pipe bowl and screwed it into the pen

my mate and i made a pipe thingy out of a 2l bottle cut in half with a pc fan in the middle and sellotaped the bottle back together, it had a metal lid on it where you put the weed and the fan drew the smoke down and blew it out a hole at the bottom.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,843 Times

at the end of my joint i just find a plastic bottle, make a small hole shove the joint in and suck through the lid

gives me a nice hit at the end of a joint