Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexing Cannabis Plants

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,049 Times

Fuck shit bastard fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.Just a wee bit pissed,hope to fuck that the others two are female or im burning the tent & the house down

Thanks

Right that's the bastard male plant composted,havent checked the other two but il do it when I get home tomorrow..I suppose its all a learning process.At the start of growing weed I didnt know fuck all so next time I will cover lower branches earlier & weed out the males.

Thanks

Been in the loft the past hour looking for signs of maleness on the remaining 2 plants & so far nowt.(fingers crossed)

Thanks

Is that all the same plant?... I think I can see a pistil in picture two and I can definitly see one on the last picture.
    "Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards" ~ Soren Kierkegaard

Thanks

Sorry PTB its 2 plants..Not the greatest of pics either..So what sex can anyone determine from them if any..OOPs sorry,pistels doh!
    Last edited by Manny; 15-07-08 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Cos im a knob who knows nothin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    Sorry PTB its 2 plants..Not the greatest of pics either..So what sex can anyone determine from them if any..OOPs sorry,pistels doh!
    heh, yeah female. Thats the 2nd and the last picture and thats still a bit iffy. I swear I can see a pistil just above your finger on the last one, I'd save it and circle it, but I don't really want to save pictures like this onto my work computer

Thanks

I'm not an expert, but those look like girls to me.

Were all of your plants the same age?... Only asking because the males have shown themselves already, so don't you think it's safe to say the others are ladies?... How long has it been since the males have shown off?

If I get a male, I'll make some nice pot-butter for breakfast...
    Last edited by Illuminated; 18-07-08 at 05:39 PM. Reason: typo

In an oppressive society (towards toking)
    Thanks

do males still produce bud? even if it's unsmokable? im a human calamity just waiting to happen so I might try smoking some male bud just to see how it feels. Has anyone else tried it or does it just not even produce bud in the same way? I'm gonna smoke it if i get male anyway lol, im not good at listening to advice unless someone says
    "NO! I tried smoking male bud once and it turned me into a police man! It's not good for you! Don't do it!"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tokers_united For This Useful Post:

Shottie (09-07-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tokers_united View Post
    do males still produce bud? even if it's unsmokable? im a human calamity just waiting to happen so I might try smoking some male bud just to see how it feels. Has anyone else tried it or does it just not even produce bud in the same way? I'm gonna smoke it if i get male anyway lol, im not good at listening to advice unless someone says
    "NO! I tried smoking male bud once and it turned me into a police man! It's not good for you! Don't do it!"
    No such thing mate lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tokers_united View Post
    im not good at listening to advice unless someone says
    LOL.............

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast