Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: History Of Cannabis and Why It's Illegal...

Thanks

oil ppl thats y thay outlawed it oil and money and greed

noodle
    Just chillin in ma long johns reading about plants. And it's ten plants max man. Don't be an idiot new guy .

Thanks

I herd they first out lawed ganj becouse hemp is a cheaper and faster resorce to make paper and the guy incharge of theses kind of choices named lord hemingweh at the time owed a multi million pound timber buisness and thought if ppl starting making paper from hemp it would put him out of business so he made an excuse to outlaw the hemp family. its only illegal these days becouse the goverment make a hell of a lot of money in fining ppl for possesion

Thanks

Last edited by noodle; 03-03-10 at 11:42 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to noodle For This Useful Post:

AllAboutM.E (03-03-10)

Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to noodle For This Useful Post:

AllAboutM.E (03-03-10)

Thanks

Cheers guys, I find this stuff really interesting. Some great posts on here. To know the history of it is to know just how many lies are out there, and when you look at it, ALL negative aspects to cannabis are man made and fabricated through propaganda... and yet, we still chase our tails and investigate the b*llsh*t. Makes you question everything, it really does. Psychosis is a racist issue when you strip it right back, it's embarrassing.

What we all know, and the average daily mail reader fails to see, is that this runs deep, really deep.

Todd McCormick said on the Union film, and I find it so true "Cannabis is non addictive, but learning about it quickly becomes" and I agree, since 2006 I have been drawn into learning. I have admitted before on here that until 2006 I was anti anti cannabis! (forgive me?) Due to my condition, I cannot take ANY stimulant or drug, so I lumped cannabis in the same area as all other drugs, I fell for the lies. Only when I got off my arse and studied for myself did I see my error, and now I am doing all I can to say sorry for my mistake, education must win out. I feel I owe it to people to spread the word and share my experience. I will never make this mistake again, I trust no government, I research everything personally now before I believe a word, cannabis has woken me up big time.

I look at my personal journey as symbolic. If I was told the truth at the beginning, and I hadn't been lied to by the government, would I be so drawn in as I am now? Would I despise them? Is the realisation of truth a cold shot of water that awakens you and question the entire world? My case is not uncommon.

FETCH THE GUITAR!
    Miracles come in all shapes and sizes, mine comes in green.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=17810

Too many people suffer due to ignorance and corruption.

WATCH THE UNION, A FILM THAT COULD CHANGE THE WORLD: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4414651731007#

Thanks

Cannabis was first made illegal in the U.S, because some dude said it was making white women have sexual relations with "Negroz". Check this out!

“There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the US, and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos, and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz, and swing, result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers, and any others.”

“…the primary reason to outlaw marijuana is its effect on the degenerate races.”

“Marijuana is an addictive drug which produces in its users insanity, criminality, and death.”

“Reefer makes darkies think they’re as good as white men.”

“Marihuana leads to pacifism and communist brainwashing”

“You smoke a joint and you’re likely to kill your brother.”

“Marijuana is the most violence-causing drug in the history of mankind.”

Here's the link for the article.

http://www.drugwarrant.com/articles/why-is-marijuana-illegal/
    Last edited by dragonboizee; 04-03-10 at 11:32 AM. Reason: link did not work!
    I'm not a gangsta, i dont walk with a limp and i always say please and thank ya

The Blueberry Clones

Blue-Hermie Down/Lemon vegging

Pics of My Blueberry and Lemon

Thanks

Here's a bit of history concerning our coveted plants.

History of THC/Weed
    10,000 BC- Traces of hemp rope have been found in China, these findings are the earliest use of cannabis
    Chinese also used hemp cloth in burial rituals for the deceased and in medicine to help heal and take away pain
    The Greeks began to use hemp in the around 600 BC
    Egyptians in the Middle Ages, gardens of Cannabis were present through out the city of Cairo. Then the Egyptian government tried to ban the drug but was unable to do so because the use was reinforced by the Koran. The Koran explicitly banned the use of alcohol, but did not mention Cannabis
    When Napoleon invade Egypt, he was amazed at the use of Cannabis and tried to uphold the ban. But when his soilders went back to France they told many stories of the amazing “hash” and its wonderful effects.
    In the early 19th century Cannabis came to the United States, but was soon ban by the Federal Bureau of Narcotics because Harry J. Anslinger had a personal vendetta against the drug
    But in the 1920s THC became a major product in medical research, then money ran out and laws were passed to stop the use of THC
    After this the interest in THC research declined and the use of Marijuana declined, but in the early 20th century there was a rebirth, as immigrants moved into the US. There was a sudden surge in major cities, but Anslinger was determined to give THC a bad name by saying it corrupted the youth and provoked violent crimes.
    In 1937 Marijuana was banned for good from further use in the United States
    Now some states have made Marijuana legal or just legal for those who use it for medicine (see THC in the News )

Thanks

In the Pauline times where our Apostle letters take place ad-people, we can imagine that all this is within these essential loads. Just smoked tobacco? It is clear that many varieties of herbs is smoke. If something we must not have doubt is that Paul was a pretty cult type, and may even know or have a notion that cannabis has been used for healing purposes from thousands of years ago. The most ancient testimony on their therapeutic use is a compendium of Chinese medicine that is the year 2.373 BC It is very possible that not doing is mention in the Scriptures on the subject, to St. Paul this topic should be something trivial, meaning that smoking would not consider it a burden more within this mandate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2