Thread: MG def??

Thanks

Default MG def??

OK so i thought i had an MG definicy, as i got middle leave going green between veins and the Classic spots you get it a mg def, i had 1 after 2 weeks flowering and used epsom slats to (or what i thought) to cure it i`m using a wilma system and gave them just epsom salts in the res, now 3 weeks later looks like i have it again? now some of the top leaves are going green between the veins and a few leves on a couple of thae plants have spots, also on 1 of the plants the very top leaves very small ones have what looks like the spots, i`ve been folier feedinmg with salts as i dont want to deprive the plants of the NPK for the last 3 days but it doesnt seem to be doing anything my ec is around 1.6 and ph is 5.8 im using canna aqua and boost, as the spots are coming so high up on the plant, (ive always understood it to affect only the middle?) is it MG or just mayeb a severe case? maybe i need to folier feed more or just use epsom in the res? can i use it wilh my other nutes? !any help would be great!.. im going to try and get pics up but having probs with my camera at the moment

FZjb Guest

pics say a thousand words m8

way too hard for any1 to guess without em

Thanks

Default Pics

HELP! :P

apprently my message is to short
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	php0alri4PM.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	7641   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	php5WsaqbPM.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	7642   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phpiCYy0BPM.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	7643   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phpM7pIvjPM.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	7644   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phpO9wrpJPM.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	7645  

Thanks

are the plants suffering the same symptoms as before?
    did the Epsom salts help the last time?
    you can use Epsoms in along with your nutes but only use a teaspoon in 10 litres if used along with the other nutrients
    "If i cant smoke and swear im F**KED!"
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/image.php?u=5246&type=sigpic&dateline=1249748262
    THCTalk recommends Greens Horticulture for all your growing needs
    if iv been of some help to you please take a second and press the thanks button, cheers

Thanks

yeah it helped before mate but only for a short time... but befre i only used for 3 days with only water and epsom.. thistime ill add the 1ts per 10l for a week or 2 and give em a spray from time to time see how it goes.. thx DJ

Thanks

only apply it for a couple of feeds at most, but not one after the other, feed-water-feed again ok