Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Just the opposite!

looking for a small boat.............with a hole in the bottom!!
    Thanks

read all the posts on this treadm thanks for the humilitary etcm but for the most part its been fucin hard work, no alchohol and no weed espeacially near chop tests the best of men, and women, heance i failed.but i took over a week since last post so not too bad. good luck ppl. i did it 3 weeks off it, and i feel shit, but for the better!!!

just thought i owed a tiny update is all, peace!!
    civilisations are like the little sparks that fly from a bonfire, winking into existance and being snuffed out as they confront their own particular obstacle.

Abused and unloved bonfire plant

POTM entry april 09

Thanks

wasn't gonna post here hope all is well buddy peace
    off to roll one

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,125 Times

im a bit late but hope everything works out for you the way you wish take care mate nice chatting to you, good luck

Thanks

Hmm I missed this somehow...?

Sorry to see you go GSXR.
    You've always been a good member of this community and I will be sorry to see you go.

Good luck mate, I hope it all works out for you.
    Plenty of red bull mate... You'll soon forget the weed lol

-----------------------------GROW DIARIES----------------------------
    |

Thanks

also sry to see you go the info you gave me about looking after mums has been invaluble, i see your point though if i was giving up weed this is the last place i would want to spend any time i know some can do it. put you need to make it easier and cut off ties, but give 6 - 12 month when theres no cravings in more am sure youll pop in to say hi, your family and health is more important that anything in life period.
    Even genius has to pay its dues.its's goodbye to the shortcuts,hello to the grind.nobody ever said it would be a easy ride.so push more,risk more,feel more,how much is just a question of courage,a matter of heart.

Thanks

Default I gave it up

I stopped smoking cigarettes, smoking pot, doing hard stuff, and drinking.

I may drink a beer once every other year, but I don't buck scotch everyday anymore. Sometimes walking away is a good thing. I did it so can you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4