Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: no buds 4 weeks into flowering

Thanks

Default no buds 4 weeks into flowering

hi there, was wondering if anybody could help? first time growing and have hit problems in the 4 week of flowering. got 4 nl5 haze mist seeds growing and 3 of them are about 5 foot hight and are budding but thers one that just hasent even started to budd yet. its bout 3 foot.could anybody help?

using a 600w light with cool tube in a 1m x 1m x 2m grow tent with 6 inch fan . here is some pics.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	twins.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	7668   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	twins 2.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	7669  

Thanks

Difficult to see in that pic but it looks like it's budding at the top. It could be a stray seed of another strain or just a different pheno type. Also it could be as it's shorter it's not getting as much light as the others and slower to bud. A little bit of nute burn looks to be showing on the tips of the leaves but not to bad. If it is because it's to far from the light, you could stand the pot on something to lift it higher. Also if you copy the BB code into your post the picture will appear there not just the thumb nail. WWM

3. The Following User Says Thank You to whitewidman For This Useful Post:

Ollieee (04-03-10)

Thanks

thanx for responding.its deffo getting enough light cas its on a crate to level it with the light.and have got a cooltube so its even closer.... is there still a chance it will bud???

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,111 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bluetrooper 09 View Post
    hi there, was wondering if anybody could help? first time growing and have hit problems in the 4 week of flowering. got 4 nl5 haze mist seeds growing and 3 of them are about 5 foot hight and are budding but thers one that just hasent even started to budd yet. its bout 3 foot.could anybody help?

using a 600w light with cool tube in a 1m x 1m x 2m grow tent with 6 inch fan . here is some pics.....
    The plant I have just harvested took about 5-6 weeks 12/12 to start flowering. Just look at it as a bit of a longer vegging time, think my plant done better of because of it really.
    Fear is not the natural state of mankind

Thanks

ahh no worries then.... wut seed was that then? how long did it take till harvest if ya dont mind me asking?

Thanks

Just a thought, have you looked for bollocks, you don't want a fella hiding in there. WWM

Thanks

had a look 2 weeks ago a kept a close eye on it but it deffo has just pistels on it ..no sacs but cheers m8.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,111 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bluetrooper 09 View Post
    ahh no worries then.... wut seed was that then? how long did it take till harvest if ya dont mind me asking?
    It was an indica dom bag seed 9 weeks 2 days harvest. I also found two pollen sacks on harvest, the sneaky little fucker hid em well so maybe that was why it took so long to swithch into flower and maybe same for yours, just keep a close eye on it and make sure he don't drop no balls?

Thanks

I faced relatively the same problem during one of my plantation where the actual time passed a lot more than what was expected but luckily i got my uncle with me who himself was gardener since his early ages therefore he provided me good guidance and i accomplished my task

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

Jolly good show, Old Bean..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast