Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PPM/EC/CF chart

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

Default PPM/EC/CF chart

Last edited by marijuanamat; 20-06-07 at 06:48 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marijuanamat For This Useful Post:

Cyborg (03-01-13), DangerDragon (08-10-11), Joe green (07-09-12), Kilted420 (29-06-23), King Chong (05-09-12), maenam (02-10-13), miracle-herb (14-11-18)

Thanks

got a question on this, ive got a TDS-139A meter, so what do i go with in regards to this chart??
    Everyone has the right to be stupid, Some people just abuse that right!!

My grow Diary

Thanks

This is going to sound stupid but can someone explain what this chart means as its like a drawing from albert einsteins (sp) book of plans or something lol, i know i know its easy to understand when you know how so thats why i am asking some kind person to explain it for new guys like me

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

The outer 2 columns are levels of nutrient strength in the water, measured as a Conductivity Factor (CF) or Elecrical Conductivity (EC). The inner 3 columns are the equivalent in Parts Per Million for 3 different makes of meter.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Chronic For This Useful Post:

captianzanax (11-02-12), jason79 (07-06-12)

Thanks

might be stupid question but im new to growing but how do i no what levels my nutes should be at ?? any help ?

Thanks

sorry this would prob help lol just had a wake n bake so not really with it give me half hour two more j's n some more coffee and all will be normal again. im growing in coco with canna a n b nutes with canna boost and using bloombastic towards the end and have been getting around 3 n half dry have been growin a sativa strain but this takes up far too much room so have just germinated some barneys lsd n blue cheese want to see what there like. ive been giving them the mixture that it tells me on the back but still think am over nuting as leaves look like they have nute burn from what ive seen on here.

Happy Tokin

Thanks

hi peeps i have a question regarding the table ive just got a new meter and calibrated it and ive found out mine is the truncheon one....

now ive seen on a dvd i watch never to go above 1600ppm...

now looking at the chart my ppm level is alot higher than all the others so can i only go to 1600ppm with or say can i got to 2240ppm as this is 1600ppm on the hanna chart?

i hope some one can clear this up for me

Icon Guest

2240 is way too high I dont know a plant that could take that.
    personally 1800 is max on the truncheon
    It really is a question of keeping the feed in the sweet spot for the plants in there particular enviroment

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,875 Times

What chart do I use if my EC pen is not listed...? Which would be the most reliable and more worthy of using any pen against it..? I can't see a name on my cheapo pen and my digital combo meter needs calibrating which I will do next week sometime if I can be arsed

Icon you also mention "Sweet Spot" but how do I tell which plant like what "Sweet Spot"?

Thanks

Hi growers
    I'm new to this, I've bought a truncheon the guy in the shop told me to start of with young plants the Reading should be 18-20 for the first week. Then 20-21 in the second week. 21-22 3rd week. 22-23 4th week then 24 for the rest of the grow. I'm using a nft system. 600w lights. And the feed is vitalink a+b grow. What's your views on the advise given does it sound about right
    cheers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast