Thread: Any new rules?

Thanks

Default Any new rules?

Alright guys going for my 7th trip to the dam next weekend. But i aint been in a few years now, whats the score with smoking out there is it still the same? can smoke in coffee shops still etc...

Basically any new heads up?

Probably going to stay in the avenue or atrain hotel this time, anybody got any views on these, been to either before ore anything like that?

My favourite coffee shop was hunters but any body know of any new ones popping up around the central station area that should be checked out?

cheers all

Thanks

there are no new coffee shops opening up as the Dutch government isnt giving out new licenses anymore
    "If i cant smoke and swear im F**KED!"
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/image.php?u=5246&type=sigpic&dateline=1249748262
    THCTalk recommends Greens Horticulture for all your growing needs
    if iv been of some help to you please take a second and press the thanks button, cheers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simon101 View Post
    Alright guys going for my 7th trip to the dam next weekend. But i aint been in a few years now, whats the score with smoking out there is it still the same? can smoke in coffee shops still etc...

Basically any new heads up?

Probably going to stay in the avenue or atrain hotel this time, anybody got any views on these, been to either before ore anything like that?

My favourite coffee shop was hunters but any body know of any new ones popping up around the central station area that should be checked out?

cheers all

thank you i do love my coffee shop too!

tobacco is banned just like the uk

samhain Guest

Some one told me you can smoke straight ones indoor , like no tobacco lol

Thanks

Oh right you can still smoke green then?

Hunters is my first stop when I arrive. Do they still sell bubble hash?

Cheers for the replies

Thanks

I was last there late September. There ere signs in most coffee shops saying No Tobacco but it isn't enforced, well it wasn't then n I went in the Grasshopper, Bulldog(s), Dampkring, Route 66, Katsu to name but a few. Although to be honest I think I only vaped in Katsu, its all a bit of a blurr

That was 4 mnth ago, sounds like things may have moved on a little.

samhain Guest

Yeah you can still choose of the menu
    Ala Amsterdam . .
    I heard the red light district was gone / hence i might take my woman over with less sleeze hopefully , doubt it tho . Pssssst .
    Them windows are shoking/degrading , i know .

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,743 Times

They have shut a lot of the windows in the RLD (unfortunately not the ones in Bloorstrat & round the old church) and put art and fashion displays in them instead. but still plenty to look at/go in - Prices are fixed at 50 Euros for suck-n-fuck (1 maybe 2 positions) most are non-dutch.

If you keep your fags/tobacco off the table most coffeeshops don't care (I suspect the government might use this excuse to close more of them) and the Bottle (next to de Kuil) will let you smoke what you want provided you put 1 Euro in the fine tin - bonus is they are open late most nights.

If you haven't been for a while the biggest thing you'll notice is coffeeshops cannot sell alcohol anymore - you cannot have an alcohol license & weed license for the same premisis.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bimble View Post
    They have shut a lot of the windows in the RLD (unfortunately not the ones in Bloorstrat & round the old church) and put art and fashion displays in them instead. but still plenty to look at/go in - Prices are fixed at 50 Euros for suck-n-fuck (1 maybe 2 positions) most are non-dutch.

If you keep your fags/tobacco off the table most coffeeshops don't care (I suspect the government might use this excuse to close more of them) and the Bottle (next to de Kuil) will let you smoke what you want provided you put 1 Euro in the fine tin - bonus is they are open late most nights.

If you haven't been for a while the biggest thing you'll notice is coffeeshops cannot sell alcohol anymore - you cannot have an alcohol license & weed license for the same premisis.

yes mate but the Alco and weed.
    at hunters they have two bars one sells weed one sells booze you can goto the coffee shop buy your gear and the "vodka bar" will let you smoke in there if you want.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,743 Times

Many bars are "smoker friendly" so you can drink beer from the bar and smoke weed you bought somewhere else.

But its not the same as having beer & weed in the same bar - I used to like sitting in De kuil all night buying "small beers" and using the Vaporiser to get nicely bimbled.

its nice to be able to go to the weedtender buy some gear while the bartender is pouring you some cold beer.