Thread: Short rider (nirvana) any one grown?

mxc Guest

Default Short rider (nirvana) any one grown?

I bought a packet of these a few months back but never got round to starting them off and went instead for a few easyryder/gummy guns grow.

I've seen on a few other forums that these have a tendency not to autoflower (like they are meant to) and just wondering of anyoner here has grown or any info about them.

Thanks

Not got any expirence of them but if you grow them to about 4 week and they havnt started flowering give them 24hours of darkness and that will kick them in to flower mate tryed and tested method lol.
    I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ine=1264979913

DONT BE A WANK REMEMBER TO THANK.

I WILL BE IN CHAT EVERYDAY FROM 5-7 IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP WITH ANYTHING.

Thanks

I,m growing 1 at the mo check my diary.

mxc Guest

I've also got one on the grow at the moment

My view is dont be led in to believing that this will be like normal autos which finish in 8-10 weeks. The description on various websites mentions a mix of top 44 and "early riser" which suggests it will finish quickly.

Mine has been growing on 20/4 for the past 8 weeks and i reckon it has at least another 3-4 weeks to go.

Whilst it has grown massively (it strecthed a bit early on and had to be tied down at nearly 2ft!!), i was not really impressed with the bud development and decided to switch the lights to 12/12 and concentrate on my flowering NL#9

Since then the buds have not developed nicely alll over and it clearly has responded to 12/12.

If i grow these again, then i will certainly lst them from the start as the buds lower down are getting nice and chunky. Also i would be inclined to switch to 12/12 from week 6-7 onwards which should give a good crop within 10 weeks.

may try and post a piccie later

mxc Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mxc View Post
    Since then the buds have not developed nicely alll over and it clearly has responded to 12/12.
    Should have said "have developed nicely"..too much WW

mxc Guest

if you go to the stealth grow section i have posted a couple of pics

Thanks

My brother doesn't usually have bad things to say about seed companies but apparently he's had nothing but bad luck with nirvana.