Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: long flowering

Thanks

Default long flowering

ive got 5 plants which are now in flowering... onli they are 3 weeks into the 12/12 cycle... 3 of them r in full flower.. 2 of them are showing absolutly no signs. the seeds r feminisd.. is there a chance that the otha 2 cud b male evn thoe i bought them as feminised from pik n mix seeds.. newais those 2 are showing absolulty no signs of flowerin or of their sex for that matter although when i purchased them they were feminised seeds. anyways.. any no why this cud b .... and any tips 2 speed it up....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clawz View Post
    ive got 5 plants which are now in flowering... onli they are 3 weeks into the 12/12 cycle... 3 of them r in full flower.. 2 of them are showing absolutly no signs. the seeds r feminisd.. is there a chance that the otha 2 cud b male evn thoe i bought them as feminised from pik n mix seeds.. newais those 2 are showing absolulty no signs of flowerin or of their sex for that matter although when i purchased them they were feminised seeds. anyways.. any no why this cud b .... and any tips 2 speed it up....
    Some strains take longer to kick in, how long did you veg for? did the plants have any problems at all?

Bobby Digital Guest

Are they sativa or indica? Like kazzzt said sum take longer to show than others, if you didnt veg for to long this will also slow down the start of flowering as ur plants will not be mature. Give us a list of ur grow i.e soil/hydro, nutes if u used any light, veg time and everything else that will help
    peace

Thanks

they are big budda cheese, veged for 6 weeks, they are in bio bizz all mix. 12 litre pots, they are under a 1000w hps.. i feed them bio bizz grow. the temp is abt 32... they grow n gorw buh 2 r nt flowerin or showin any signs of flower or evn sex for that matter although they were feminised seedss

Thanks

Sometimes it takes a little longer. Don't worry about them being male - bc male plants show sex earlier, they wouldve shown by now!
    I suspect you might have LIGHT LEAKS, is the room completely dark when the lamp is off?

Thanks

the 2 late 1s have flowered now. 1 of the ones that has been in full flower for a week got burned at the top part. like the part right at the top the white hairs in one of the spots turnd brow ... can it still revive this part. anyways how long untill they develope into buds. bare in mind they have been in 12/12 for 3 weeks now. and sum strted 2 flower afta 6 days....

Thanks

how many hairs apear out of the node of the plant if 2 most definetly female if more most likly half female half male if ball sack full male dat how i determin the sex of my plants or id advise going from cuttings which will have bin sexed bi for chopped of the plant

Thanks

id advise to bi wary bout them any more than 2 hairs copp em down before they pollenate de female

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wfgrow View Post
    id advise to bi wary bout them any more than 2 hairs copp em down before they pollenate de female
    is that correct then, if more than 2 hairs show out of a node then they are hermie? ( thats what i take half male/half female to mean correct me if i got wrong end of the stick)

Monty Bong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wfgrow View Post

That's complete bollocks mate

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast