Thread: my chilli and pepper grow

Thanks

Default my chilli and pepper grow

hi guys if any1s interested ive started some
    yolo peppers
    californian peppers
    jalepeno chillis
    cayenne chillis
    ive done it to get my fiancee a set of green fingers and also to try and disguise the smell of my ganja grow
    im doing them under a 600w hps light with good intake and extraction in a 1mx1mx2m tent

i planted the seeds last weekend and have 4 seedlings now...pics will follow
    im going to feed water and canna rhizotonic for a while and may go with the canna flores and vega nutes..
    even if its not advised ill try it and see what results i get
    thanks for looking..if any1 has done these and can give any tips it will be appreciated
    I Don't Fuck Around

Thanks

interesting, il be keeping a close eye. i love peppers and chillis, i might have to grow some aswel

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Or8 Mick I did some chillis last year they wr hot as fuck m8 I fed them canna bio and they loved it but they don't like 12/12 , I don't know why. I put 1 In a cupboard under 600 on 12/12 and it nearly died , I put it back in the window and it loved it , and I don't think they will take away the smell as they only smell abit but weed smells more.

Thanks

theyre gunna be growing on a 12/12 light cycle for around 6 weeks then goin outside i think

still yet to show her leafs

Thanks

cheers fellas
    cannaman ...ill just bang them outside if they dont like the light cycle cheers pal..

Thanks

Cool! I'll watch this one as well, keep thinking of growing peppers myself, particularly Jalapeno. Be interesting to watch em under 12/12 as that's how I would have to grow them too. I'm just concerned about room as I don't have a lot n don't wanna comprimise my canna. How big do they grow?

Thanks

well my canna prob got about 8 weeks left max sooo the chillis and peppers wont even need any growth space yet just pot space if u know wot i mean..they wont grow bigger than my canna pots in 4 week... then theyll be outside i tinks
    Last edited by massivemick; 24-01-10 at 02:51 PM.

Thanks

Lookin' good Mick, be interested to see how they turn out.

I've got some Jalapeno chillies and sweet banana peppers in my veg room at the mo, never grown anything other than weed before so also experimenting with onions, butternut squash, sweetcorn and tomatos as well.

good luck.
    Vdubber

Thanks

sound good mate how big are they and how old...the chillies i mean..up sum pics if u can mate

Thanks

They've literally just popped their little heads above soil, only put em in just over a week ago. I'll defo put some pics up when they're a bit bigger. If you're gonna keep yours under 12/12, it'll be interesting to see the difference. Mine are under 125 cfl, but for 24/0, not sure whether to move them under 400HPS when my Trainwreck are ready for flowering, or just leave under the CFL, depends how they get on I 'spose.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast