Thread: How about a non-cannabis related sales/trade section?

Thanks

Default How about a non-cannabis related sales/trade section?

I was thinking, I have a ton of stuff I want to get rid of, and probably many others do (mainly to clear space for a grow or make a bit extra cash etc).

We've got all sorts of threads and sections and one thing that loads of sites do is a "buy/sell/trade" section, but obviously on here it would need to be monitored very closely to stop people trading seeds in the "public" domain.

This could allow people to say "got blah blah for sale, £x +P&P" etc would also allow people to say "want to buy blah blah blah, any one got one"
    Ever tried playing Rayman Raving Rabbids on Wii whilst smoking cheese?? I'm traumatised for life from it lol

Thaughts, ideas?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Bad idea, won't happen Was in place before but doesn't work on sites like this. Especially this one - where security is of high priority

Thanks

I wouldnt be happy posting my adress to people on the forum i dont know, could be anybod, and i could get raided, for my grow by police or gang members u never no lol.

Thanks

seems like a good idea at first, but due to the nature of the forum it is a definate no no.
    A friend with weed is a friend indeed

Thanks

Yeh same as people who want to exchange seeds mate wouldnt work because if you have a few plants on the go the last thing you want is to give your adress out. Cuz it would only be so long before someone got busted.
    I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ine=1264979913

DONT BE A WANK REMEMBER TO THANK.

I WILL BE IN CHAT EVERYDAY FROM 5-7 IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP WITH ANYTHING.

Thanks

Yeah, that was another problem with my idea..
    bugger, suppose like you said its all down to safety.
    Cheers anyway lol

Thanks

Theres ebay for that, its only a click away, personaly i dont think the forum needs any tweaking, i think its fine the way it is, maybe a couple of games for members to play each other at and log up scores or something like that would be good, but other than that, wicked site, this is the only websit i go online for.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,573 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie1z View Post
    Theres ebay for that, its only a click away, personaly i dont think the forum needs any tweaking, i think its fine the way it is, maybe a couple of games for members to play each other at and log up scores or something like that would be good, but other than that, wicked site, this is the only websit i go online for.
    I agree with the games idea, ill set up a fantasy football dreamteam next year through the sun for all thc footy lovers. You can set up your own mini leagues on there site and maybe see if we can get the site moderators to come up with somesort of trophy??