Thread: vegging outside in the uk?

Thanks

Default vegging outside in the uk?

hey everyone,i was wondering if anyone has grown outdoors in the uk and done the full growth outdoors instead of vegging them inside for a month or so before you pot them up?

reason being i only have 30w of clf's because i accidently threw my 125W enviros away =(.
    so i only have 30w of clf's to veg my 10 plants and that is not even enough for 1 plant imo,could i just keep em under that until there like 3"?.

is there anythink i can do to start them off in mid april?

thanks peeps

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uk ftw View Post
    hey everyone,i was wondering if anyone has grown outdoors in the uk and done the full growth outdoors instead of vegging them inside for a month or so before you pot them up?

reason being i only have 30w of clf's because i accidently threw my 125W enviros away =(.
    so i only have 30w of clf's to veg my 10 plants and that is not even enough for 1 plant imo,could i just keep em under that until there like 3"?.

is there anythink i can do to start them off in mid april?

thanks peeps
    Allright mate yeh if you grow them to 3 inch then put them out with some sort of protection over them (2l plastic bottle) aslong as you prepare the ground well there shouldnt be any problems. Hope this helps and good luck
    I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ine=1264979913

DONT BE A WANK REMEMBER TO THANK.

I WILL BE IN CHAT EVERYDAY FROM 5-7 IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP WITH ANYTHING.

Thanks

ok thanks ill get em started then,make a mini greenhouse out the glass pannels i got lying about,

thanks