Thread: Anything to worry about? (Pics)

Thanks

Default Anything to worry about? (Pics)

Anything to worry about? This plat suffered its stem being broken around 7-8 days ago is that the cause?

As you can see the 3 finger leaves have like black/brown spots and have gone very pale seems to be on the tips of the 5 finger leaves too and on the tips of new growth.

Water ph is around 6.5 - 7.5
    No idea on the soil PH but its JI no.1 with perlite.
    Temps are 24C on 19C off on an 18/6 cycle

Last edited by Erbz; 30-01-10 at 09:56 PM.

Thanks

hi m8 you could be right may well be down to a bit of stress, after the stem snapped, as you ph seem fine for soil and you temps look fine, i think is a case of monitor closely i.e spreads or affects new leaves, then reacess and take actio if nesscesery on a after thought did you use ji no1 seedling compost if its just regular may be a bit of nute burn
    Last edited by feedtheheed; 31-01-10 at 04:13 PM.
    Even genius has to pay its dues.its's goodbye to the shortcuts,hello to the grind.nobody ever said it would be a easy ride.so push more,risk more,feel more,how much is just a question of courage,a matter of heart.

FZjb Guest

yeh looks like a little nute burn to me too. some plants just cant handle nutes as well as others of the same strain (cuttings excepted).

Watch it closely and if it is down to the JI it will soon grow out of it.

I use JI (westland brand) but stick with seedling soil for the 1st couple of weeks of veg, then pot up to No2 for final, I`d rather add the nutes myself if they show signs of hunger as its a lot easier to add a little, than to take it out. JIno3 is a little too strong for my liking.