Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What can you do with a male plant?In terms of smoking?

Thanks

ok, thanks all.

So whats the procedure for making butter?

How long should i flower a male in order not to drop pollen but to have the best results in the butter?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastBud View Post
    ok, thanks all.

So whats the procedure for making butter?

How long should i flower a male in order not to drop pollen but to have the best results in the butter?
    As far as I know the THC content isn't impaired by flowering. Just save some pollen and freeze it once you have a couple of good flowers, then chop the plant to pieces. Take all of the leaves and let them dry in a container until they go crispy and crumble nicely. All the branches and spine can be thrown out.

My method to make butter is as follows. It's piss easy:

You need:
    One standard block of butter (or Ghee, if you like)
    An empty plastic margarine tub
    One biggish pan.
    One biggish bowl.
    One fine strainer (like for flour)
    Your plant-powder

1) Put about a pint of water into the pan (more if you have a lot of plant-powder) and bring it to the boil.

2) Put in your brick of butter and let it melt.

3) Put in all of your powder and stir occasionally as the mix simmers. Give it about 10-15 minutes. The butter will go green, unsurprisingly.

4) Strain the mixture off into your bowl and let the filtered result cool. Chuck away the spent plant-matter in the strainer.

5) You end up with a crust of re-solidified canna-butter on top of a watery substrate.

6) Take the crust of butter off and put it back into the (cleaned) pan. Throw out the watery muck.

7) Melt the butter, then pour it into the margarine container and allow it to cool again.

Voila! Cannabutter.

Store it in the fridge and use it in place of butter in any cake or cookie recipe you want. I recommend those supermarket ready mixes where you just add milk and butter.

Best to use the mixture within a few days or freeze to store indefinitely.

Happy cooking.
    Last edited by Zenid; 02-02-10 at 12:20 AM.

Thanks

Theres a forum for making Hash, if you find that, you'll find the recipe.

If your guy is sharing a space with your girls then I'd just scrap him now.
    First grow
    250W CFL stealth hempy. Jock Horror.
    Second grow 375W CFL stealth hempy. Early Girl.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViK View Post
    Theres a forum for making Hash, if you find that, you'll find the recipe.

If your guy is sharing a space with your girls then I'd just scrap him now.
    Well thats what i was think as he is and im not sure im will to take the chance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zenid View Post
    As far as I know the THC content isn't impaired by flowering. Just save some pollen and freeze it once you have a couple of good flowers, then chop the plant to pieces. Take all of the leaves and let them dry in a container until they go crispy and crumble nicely. All the branches and spine can be thrown out.

My method to make butter is as follows. It's piss easy:

You need:
    One standard block of butter (or Ghee, if you like)
    An empty plastic margarine tub
    One biggish pan.
    One biggish bowl.
    One fine strainer (like for flour)
    Your plant-powder

1) Put about a pint of water into the pan (more if you have a lot of plant-powder) and bring it to the boil.

2) Put in your brick of butter and let it melt.

3) Put in all of your powder and stir occasionally as the mix simmers. Give it about 10-15 minutes. The butter will go green, unsurprisingly.

4) Strain the mixture off into your bowl and let the filtered result cool. Chuck away the spent plant-matter in the strainer.

5) You end up with a crust of re-solidified canna-butter on top of a watery substrate.

6) Take the crust of butter off and put it back into the (cleaned) pan. Throw out the watery muck.

7) Melt the butter, then pour it into the margarine container and allow it to cool again.

Voila! Cannabutter.

Store it in the fridge and use it in place of butter in any cake or cookie recipe you want. I recommend those supermarket ready mixes where you just add milk and butter.

Best to use the mixture within a few days or freeze to store indefinitely.

Happy cooking.
    Top advice there sir. I was expecting to be bumed of by a link! Thanks for taking the time.

Made the mouth water!

'Thanks Delivered.'

Thanks

Even using bongs there is nothing you can do with the male. Rip it out before the pollen sacks open and cause problems. Once the females get the pollen they will ofc produce seeds and a harsh smoke

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

British green (12-11-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SippyCup View Post
    Even using bongs there is nothing you can do with the male. Rip it out before the pollen sacks open and cause problems. Once the females get the pollen they will ofc produce seeds and a harsh smoke
    You ought to stop posting before someone rips out your pollen sac.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

British green (12-11-16), ironeye (27-12-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2