Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What can you do with a male plant?In terms of smoking?

Thanks

Default What can you do with a male plant?In terms of smoking?

Is there anything that can be done with a male plant?

Or is it just a matter of cutting the FCUKer down and burning it...

Or as i plan to do plant it in the center of my local roundabout!! Will be funning to see all the drivers looking twice... "is that really what i thought it was?" lol

Thanks

You could dry the leaves, crush them to a powder and smoke it out of a bong. But you don't get much of a hit.

You're way better off using it to make a slab of 'space-butter' to use in recipes.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Zenid View Post
    You could dry the leaves, crush them to a powder and smoke it out of a bong. But you don't get much of a hit.

You're way better off using it to make a slab of 'space-butter' to use in recipes.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
    Surely if you can make canna butter and get high you can smoke it and get hig?

Thanks

i would plant in the middle of roundabout think of the chuckle everytime you passed it lol but for fucks sake dont get caught cameras etc dont want a charge for a daft male plant and a write up in the local evening but would be funny though
    Even genius has to pay its dues.its's goodbye to the shortcuts,hello to the grind.nobody ever said it would be a easy ride.so push more,risk more,feel more,how much is just a question of courage,a matter of heart.

Thanks

Yeah,get nicked for messing about planting a male lol

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by nuube View Post
    Surely if you can make canna butter and get high you can smoke it and get hig?
    It's a matter of concentration. There's a far lower concentration of THC etc in the male plant, so you have to smoke quite a bit of it to get a high. In my experience it's quite rough to smoke.

Making canna butter selectively absorbs all the good stuff from the plant matter and concentrates it in your chosen base.

But if you really want to smoke a big load of that stuff, I dare say you could get as 'hig as a kit' But your lungs won't thank you for it...

FZjb Guest

you could always bush it out as BIG as you can, let it mature, then make HONEY OIL out of it. A good male can produce THC a lot earlier than a female too

Thanks

a male plant has no thc in it .a baby could eat a plant with no effect.so trying to smoke anythink that from a male plant will do sod all.what you going to smoke leaves?? lol dude the onlt thing you cam do is flower it an in week 4-5 collect the pollen an make a new strain when you get a different female.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by supra View Post
    a male plant has no thc in it .a baby could eat a plant with no effect.so trying to smoke anythink that from a male plant will do sod all.what you going to smoke leaves?? lol dude the onlt thing you cam do is flower it an in week 4-5 collect the pollen an make a new strain when you get a different female.
    Sorry, mate. You're wrong.

Male plants do contain THC (& CBD) but in lower quantities. In the female, this becomes concentrated in large amounts in the buds, but is also elsewhere throughout the plant.

I can tell you this for a fact from long experience of turning males into hash butter and getting off my box on the space-cakes I baked with it.

Thanks

Butter for sure
    First grow
    250W CFL stealth hempy. Jock Horror.
    Second grow 375W CFL stealth hempy. Early Girl.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast