Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to make strongest hash?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,843 Times

Default How to make strongest hash?

Hey guys

was just wondering what the best way is to make the strongest hash without using bubblebags (i just cant afford 80quid) is there anyway i can make some potent shit using bits around the house?

naxx

Thanks

Isopropanol 99%.

Put your material into a glass mason jar or something with a top that closes tight. Fill the jar half way, pour the alcohol so that it just covers the plant material and then shake the shit out of it for 60 seconds, no more.

Dump the iso out; it should be greenish colored now, into a glass cooking plate and put it someplace safe to dry. I make mine at night and just put a fan on it over night when everybody is asleep.

You have to wait till it's all dry, if it looks wet wait more. It will dry to a hard candy kind of consistency. Scrap it up with a razor and you have top quality hash that matches or is better than any bubble.

$1 to make if you have the jar and glass plate.

Some people use coffee filters to filter the material out when you dump it. I use panty hoses or a fish net from the pet store.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Either that or butane honey oil.. Here's a good thread on that (just don't do it inside!! lol)

I'm just a honey oil fanclub member, me

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

I presume any light viscous solvent will do the job - low toxicity is desirable so different forms of alcohol such as isoclean are probably slightly desirable over butane imo.
    Any non-methylated industrial alcohol would probably be good.

Thanks

The butane method works well but is horrendously dangerous. There have been quite a few cases - one spark and you're a pillar of flame.

I used acetone and it worked really well. You don't need much acetone as it dissolves a large amount of thc easily.
    The main problem with this method is pressing the surplus solvent out of the mashed leaves. You don't want to throw away the hash oil with the used leaf!
    If you do use acetone remember it's very inflammable. Do not do these procedures inside.
    One nuisance is that both isopropyl, ethyl, and methyl alcohols all dissolve water as well as nonpolar substances. So at the end you will get some water mixed in with your extract. It just takes a while longer to evaporate off the water. Result is good though . . . I made some that was pretty much the same as finger hash.

Thanks

I do the butane honey oil and its some kick ass shit .I use a 1 litre plastic bottle and fill it with dry trim that ive blended in a food mixer.The last 2 times iv made it ive used old boxer shorts on the cut off large end of the bottle as a filter.Then simply pierce a hole in the bottle lid for one of the connections that come in the lighter refill lid then put 2 can of gas through catching it in a pyrex dish.when the butane evapourates the honey oil is left for ur pleasure.I get a blob and reheat it till its runny then smear it down mi rizzla nice heres a pic of the finished product

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
    Isopropanol 99%.

Put your material into a glass mason jar or something with a top that closes tight. Fill the jar half way, pour the alcohol so that it just covers the plant material and then shake the shit out of it for 60 seconds, no more.

Dump the iso out; it should be greenish colored now, into a glass cooking plate and put it someplace safe to dry. I make mine at night and just put a fan on it over night when everybody is asleep.

You have to wait till it's all dry, if it looks wet wait more. It will dry to a hard candy kind of consistency. Scrap it up with a razor and you have top quality hash that matches or is better than any bubble.

$1 to make if you have the jar and glass plate.

Some people use coffee filters to filter the material out when you dump it. I use panty hoses or a fish net from the pet store.

I gotta say... 15-20 seconds max including drain time IMHO, but that's if you want something that actually tastes and smells good. Anything more than 30-45 seconds will give you black goop with lots of plant matter in it.

peace

Thanks

so in a ceramic vase or somthing like that would that do? and how does the filtration work inside this?

Thanks

butane honey oil is the strongest shit ive ever had but it can be very heavy on the lungs if u smoke it over a few weeks, who needs hard drugs with this shit, very nice mixed with a bit of kiff makes it a bit lighter, we like to freeze the oil then chop it up into GOLD DUST to make it eaisly manageable

Thanks

Got to admit butane honey oil is really strong. I remember the first time I smoked it; I was with a Jamaican bud who was a proper rasta, we had one spliff mixed with hash and he couldn't finish a sentence, let alone talk lol. But then that was made from lemon mist (killer sativa, a looooooong stone which just floors you) and white russian (mind blowing Indica which is the strongest but you can stand up after smoking). Best combination around..

Anyone who says nothing is impossible clearly has never tried to slam a revolving door..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast