Thread: Mail order male pollen??

Thanks

Default Mail order male pollen??

Right, probably a bit of an unusal question idea, but here goes.

Can you buy male cannabis pollen?

I wouldn't mind trying my hand at some breeding later on down the line, but I'm not keen on having males about my small space, so I thought it would be good if you could just get hold of the males pollen and manually pollenate the desired female in a controlled manor rather than having some male knocking about randomly jizzing his sh*t all over my girls and fertilizing everything within range like some rampant premature teen.

Would a pollen bank (cannabis equivilent of the sperm bank) be an unrealistic idea?

-----------------------------GROW DIARIES----------------------------
    |

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

I used to know a few websites out of the states/canada doing clones that offered pollen once in a while too. Never got round to getting any of it but it was the same strains as the crosses they were selling as cuts so I assume it's legit. That particular place is no longer around tho.. Not sure if it's being done now.. but probably

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,225 Times

Thanks

Would be so much easier to just order the stuff rather than faff about with males

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,621 Times

Nice idea. You'd have plenty of takers for the resulting seeds I reckon. Perhaps the THC shop could knock 'em out (subject to a suitable cut for yourself, natch.)

I'd buy some. "Green Machine". That's a strain that would stand out in the catalogues, eh?