Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: lolli poppin

Thanks

Default lolli poppin

right dont know how many people have heard or seen this but on my next grow in gonne lollipop and fim it im only growing autos at the minute which stay small so if i fim it and create 2 main buds should end up with 2 phatt colas

the object of lolli poppin is this you trim all the shit from the bottom half of the plant all the small bud sites leaves etc and then your left with 1 2 or 4 main colas depending on how many times you top the plantt

the reason for trimming the bottom half of the plant and removing all the popcorn bud is so the plant puts all its energy into producing the phatt colas
    and it improves air circulation around the plant

if any 1 has any examples or guides for people who wanna try this please chip in

cheers
    MI5 AND ONYX BUBBLER STYLEE
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=17312

FLO X WRECK THCSHOP FREEBIES
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...2-oxypot-style

BLUE CHEDDA 12/12 FROM SEED
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1068439615

Goldmember: A shmoke und a pancake. You know, a flapjack und a shigarette? No? Shigar und a waffle? No? Pipe und a crepe? No? Bong und a blintz? No? Well, then there ish no pleashing you

When your spirit is floating down that tunnel towards the light, you know what's behind the light? It's not God; it's me. And I'm gonna kick your poncy soul all the way back down the tunnel till you choke on your own fucked-up ribs. Now, wake the fack up!

DROP SEEDS NOT BOMBS

Thanks

I've always done it.

Basically you grow your plant till you're at the the height you want to flower at and remove all but the growing shoot and one or two branches below, making the plant look top heavy like a lolli-pop.

this isn't exactly a before and after because there was about a week between the pics but you get the basic idea.

I really love this style of pruning for low watt bulbs (400 and below) and it also gives me plenty of cuts to put into my cloner so I don't have to keep a mother plant (Yes I don't believe in generation degradation, I believe in time degradation)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

That's mad what the yield like ?

Thanks

it wont affect the yield because all the plants energy is going into the phatt colas and not the shitty pop corn buds ill try and get some pics of this bear with me

Thanks

well done skotty coverd it in 1 bassicly mate but i tend 2 leave at least 6 to 8set of t-nodes on cuz the tend 2 do just aswell as the colas.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Holy shit batman that's amazeing, wot size pot is that?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

SoLoTheDonsGirl (19-05-11)

Thanks

that plant is an autoflowering lowryder 2 yielded 96g obviously y im jumping on this shit with my current grow when it gets there

think it was 11ltr pot cant remember for sure

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,111 Times

Quote Originally Posted by skotty View Post
    it wont affect the yield because all the plants energy is going into the phatt colas and not the shitty pop corn buds ill try and get some pics of this bear with me

Bloody nora.
    Fear is not the natural state of mankind

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skotty View Post
    That's cool. I've always seen single cola type plants non-topped lolly topped.

Another way for people to think about it is it allows you to veg longer and keep the light penetration you want. I've never seen it done but there's no reason somebody couldn't for months and lolli-top, I'd love to see it.

For comparison this is a chronic un-topped, vegged for 14 days, lolli-topped and flipped.

Thanks

well my idea is to fim the plant creating 2 colas then do it again to create 4 colas then trim all the lower shit off the plant so all its energy is going into 4 phatt ones what you reckon?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast