Thread: canna boost accelorator

Thanks

Default canna boost accelorator

has any one used the canna boost accelorator,with the pk 13/14 did it benefit the plants/taste of the weed in hydro pebbles and using liquid oxy.........thanks

Thanks

mate check my diary out full grow with canna range mate canna aqua a b canna flores a b rhizotonic canna boost and pk 13/14

cant tell wether it makes a difference as its the 1st time i grew this but my blueberry before smoked real smoooooth

what method are you growing in????
    MI5 AND ONYX BUBBLER STYLEE
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=17312

FLO X WRECK THCSHOP FREEBIES
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...2-oxypot-style

BLUE CHEDDA 12/12 FROM SEED
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1068439615

Goldmember: A shmoke und a pancake. You know, a flapjack und a shigarette? No? Shigar und a waffle? No? Pipe und a crepe? No? Bong und a blintz? No? Well, then there ish no pleashing you

When your spirit is floating down that tunnel towards the light, you know what's behind the light? It's not God; it's me. And I'm gonna kick your poncy soul all the way back down the tunnel till you choke on your own fucked-up ribs. Now, wake the fack up!

DROP SEEDS NOT BOMBS

Thanks

Hey, i use the canna coco range with the boost and pk13/14 and i can tell you they do make a difference. You get what you pay for for sure. the boost makes the buds more fruityer and more dense and if you use the pk when it says (3 weeks b4 harvest) after the first week of use you can see new buds coming out of the buds. There are many other nutrients you can use but im gunna say that i think this range is the best. i wont be trying anything else. stick to what youve got.

Thanks

PK13/14 everytime - boost is still not worth it unless your a mega grower and pull a key of a 60w bulb mate and also use PK from 3rd week of flower 1ml/liter and upto 1.5 ml/l - stop 1 week before you finish.

Thanks

I got given canna boost, pk 13/14 and big bud. My plant's in been flowering two weeks and i've been using vitalink bloom with the big bud, is that ok? I'm also not sure if i should use the pk 13/14 and if so, when should i start? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Peace and bud.
    I'm not a gangsta, i dont walk with a limp and i always say please and thank ya

The Blueberry Clones

Blue-Hermie Down/Lemon vegging

Pics of My Blueberry and Lemon

Thanks

i've yet to be had it shown proven that any booster works

the canna boost is basically molasses and is much cheaper if you buy it as that

even the benefits of PK13/14 are debatable .....

normal grow/bloom foods should have all canna needs, which isn't a lot

more food does not equal more yield, unlike the huge differences light and environment can have on your yield

once the plant has enough food, it has enough food, anymore is just wasted ime

heres a little chart i found i thought interesting on the subject ...

shows how you can underfeed and how you can overfeed, both with loss of yield

atb

ss