Thread: the top new growth leaves are going yellow

Thanks

Default the top new growth leaves are going yellow

alright guys

i am currently growing 4 fem bluebery in soil,they are 4 weeks old,they seemed fine until i potted up into 10litre pots,then 2 days later the new growth at the top of the plants have started to go light green and yellow and it is starting from the stem then working its way down the leaves it seems to be progressin quite quickly. its the same with the top new leaves of the side shoots aswell. well i potted up into different compost.(could this have caused it . well the ph. is 7.9(i know this is a problem)i am going to buy ph. down 2morro(i dont have it at the moment as i have not had any ph problems yet)

but it would be great if you guys could tell me what my problem is. well iam a first time grower.

i was thinking it could be nute burn because the soil may be too rich. i am not feeding any nutes at the moment

well guys if you think you know what my problem is please let me know as i am getting a bit worried(lol)

thanks again guys

Thanks

Can you post a picture please?
    If it is overnute problems, then the leaf tips would be burnt. You don't mention that the leaves are curled at all.
    Yellowing without any sign of tip burn or curling is usually a sign of nitrogen deficiency. However for that to happen in new compost seems unlikely, so I suspect that you are over-watering and rotting the roots. I don't have enough info to say more.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,573 Times

yes mate could be soil, iv been using batmix which is quite rich and notice that after potting up my leaves tend to do this but they sort themselves out once they adjust. I would be more worried about that ph problem mate
    The Sweet Zone: Pruning & Topping Indoor Plants For Larger Yields

"I gave up weed because i thought it was turning me into a lazy bastard...........it turns out im just a lazy bastard" - yoko2009

´´wert is god and i am his bitch´´

Thanks

thanks for reply toc hps and yoko

well i forgot to say that the someof the leaf tips look bleached/white but the white tip is very small and some look burned and brown but it is just the very tips of the leaves.

i will post pics up very soon ! plz look in again.

thanks!!!

Thanks

with a pH of nearly 8 your new soil is more than likely locking out Iron (Fe) from the plant

Nitrogen deficiency doesnt affect the growing tips
    "If i cant smoke and swear im F**KED!"
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/image.php?u=5246&type=sigpic&dateline=1249748262
    THCTalk recommends Greens Horticulture for all your growing needs
    if iv been of some help to you please take a second and press the thanks button, cheers