Thread: halo foliar feed

Thanks

Default halo foliar feed

hi guys
    just got back from my local hydro shop and have bought a foliar spray called HALO have anyone ever just this stuff and what are your experience with this magic spray the guys in the shop were raving about it seed it like steroids for plants

Halo heralds a new technology in plant stimulants and health

The active ingredient in Halo is Harpin. A naturally occuring protein that activates a plant's natural defence systems.

This is the first and only product using this technology in the UK and we know that you won't be disappointed.

Halo triggers a signal throughout your plants natural plant biochemical pathways that stimulate growth and stress defence responses. These biochemical pathways lead to increased lebels of the defence orientated secondary metabolities, improved cell wall formation and stimulates 'hardening' of the plant tissues, thus producing an increase in reproduction genes which deliver flower initiation and will result in increased flower sets and size.

The second part of HALO is a blend of essential micronutrients: Iron, Manganese, Zinc and Copper. These micronutrients are specially chelated to be slowly released over a period of 3-10 days. Halo utilises a patented process for chelating the micro elements with polysacharrides, which maintains the availability of the nutrients both on the leaf and within the soil, maximising the effect of the Harpin protein.

Halo has been extensively trailled throughout the world.

In short, it will provide the following benefits:-

Activates growth mechanisms that result in improved plant vigour, increased plant stamina and an improved stress-defence response.

Activates Cell wall expansion, cell elongation, protein and sugar transport and promotes flower initition, fruit set & size. Increases photosynthesis by up to 20% and nutrient uptake in plants. These ultimately provide value to growers increasing yield and fruit quality.

Activates defence mechanism increasing the plants ability to defend itself against certain viral, bacterial and fungal plant diseases.

Pre-harvest applications reduce the incidence of boyrytis (bud rot) and extends crop shelf-life.

Apply 3 times throughout your grow for maximum effect.

Can be used as a foliar spray. The use of a wetting agent is beneficial for maximising the benefits of Halo.

WARNING

Not suitable for use in vertical growing systems, sea of green systems or in any grow room with limited headroom. You also need to be prepared to flower your plants at a much shorter height if you are going to use HALO.

Early testing indicates that HALO is extremely effective and can result in extremely large plants.

Thanks

sounds interesting, never used it myself, i am not one for foliar feeds, never seen it ever have much effort on the grows i have seen use it, but would love to be proved wrong, keep us updated

Thanks

will do mate have heard real gd things about it