Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My method for making BHO (butane honey oil)

Thanks

haha...not any wackier than I already am homie
    Your honor, motion for dismissal. Upon review of the evidence presented I believe you will find that the defendant had a disclaimer in his signature.

Thanks

Hey I use the same method you do to make bho but I am curious if you know any way to change the texture of the wax to make it more like budder. I have heard you can cook the wax in a pyrex but I wanted to see if there was any other ways to do it?

Thanks

HELP jd4083! need to make some oil for my medical condition. not clear in yr post about the 'pipe' (size, material, connections etc. does the oil dribble from the end of the pipe into the oil dish?) and also wot's "standard flame scouring process"? any assistance appreciated. hope yr still an active member ...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,005 Times

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    HELP jd4083! need to make some oil for my medical condition. not clear in yr post about the 'pipe' (size, material, connections etc. does the oil dribble from the end of the pipe into the oil dish?) and also wot's "standard flame scouring process"? any assistance appreciated. hope yr still an active member ...
    go on youtube and put rick simpson oil in the browzer.....you,ll get some diff vids of the whole process,plus a good eye opener too...........

5. The Following User Says Thank You to old skool toker For This Useful Post:

wilbur (21-04-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,225 Times

I haven't seen him around for awhile.

Thanks

thanks guys ... the rick simpson rave suits me fine! thanks again!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,005 Times

let me know how you get on wilbur,will have some materials soon myself..............

Thanks

How does it smoke? Does it have a chemical kinda taste or does the butane completely evaporate without a trace?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BGOOGZ View Post
    Hey I use the same method you do to make bho but I am curious if you know any way to change the texture of the wax to make it more like budder. I have heard you can cook the wax in a pyrex but I wanted to see if there was any other ways to do it?
    As far as I've always seen, "budder" = "earwax," as both are terms for BHO that is whipped with air to get that light texture. The way I've always made "budder" is by using a bobby pin or dental pick to swirl/whip air into the mix as it is purging.

I would take a look at the link posted above, as there are a million different configurations and methods to make BHO. The "flame process" is described above in one of my posts, basically you take a butane torch and "pop" the bubbles as the BHO is evaporating/purging. This gets most/all of the solvent out of the mix so that you're not huffing butane when you go to vape/smoke it.

Quote Originally Posted by clipper View Post
    How does it smoke? Does it have a chemical kinda taste or does the butane completely evaporate without a trace?
    Properly made and purged BHO will taste fantastic, arguably even better than another concentrate (bubble hash, sift, etc.) made from the same strain because it has been noted that butane extraction tends to let a lot more of the terpenes through to the end project...and those terpenes are what carry the vast majority of the flavor and odor in herb.

Sorry it's taken so long to respond, been gone for a while...hope everybody is well.

Thanks

Default Wooo Im going to try it

thanks for the BHO how to im going to try it soon im waiting on a extraction tube i ordered. THANK YOU HAPPY DABILICIOUS DAY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast