Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: yellowing leaves in coco please help

Thanks

my bad getting my threads crossed

Thanks

please someone give me more info ive gone out today and got some epsoms but i dont want to dose if its not mg def. Its getting worse and im getting worried

Thanks

Don't panic, their weeds and will survive... looks like could be one of if not all (3) things. 1) Not enought O2 at roots {just ph balanced 6+\-water that you put a mixer/drill bit to airate the water before adding it, a long straw and blow bubbles in it for 3 hours, lol just kidding} 2) Bad nute burn NO MORE NUTES for a week or two till green up 3) Mg defincency {after you got the water ready above put a 1/2 to 1 full teaspoon of epsom in with it} don't put any more than that. If you see it is greening up in a day or two you know it was Mg. Too much (a handfull or 6+ teaspoons) is poison. All above was figuring about a bucket of water. Don't worry man it's OK be patient.

Thanks

The more I look at it you said you started half nutes/ then yellow and went full nutes and got worse. Bring EC to 1.5 still do the O2 water if not get a new 6" airstone for the bottom of res, still do a little epsom until it gets to 1.5 and should look better.

Thanks

thanks mate i will give it a do see what happens, and ill let you know the outcome in next couple of days

Thanks

I am no expert. But I am using coco and a 600w light. from the look of things they look fine. im sure during flowering the leaves do go yellow as the buds are using the nutes.

your growing buds not leaves so i'd just leave it you must be close to the chop??

I'm new to this but thats just what i've learn't so far. hope it helps.

Thanks

Thumbs up

nitrogen deficiency add a few extra mls of grow feed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2