Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you banned from 'Sainsburys' for life?

Thanks

Lightbulb

I do not think, they could bar her from all the stores, only because it would be impossilbe to keep track off everyone caught. But if i get the munchies while shopping, i munch as i go round, no evidence then
    Hush thy mouth

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,573 Times

HeHe i was waiting for my ticking off from you jd ! 20mph over? now thats bad at least my steak robbing doesnt risk lives......unless im being chased by securtity and have to do a high speed getaway

Im sure everyone on this forum has there sins, just a quickie jd, do you ever watch copied dvds, listen to music downloaded for free? Because thats stealing too you know! Puff Daddy couldnt afford his luxery twin turbo private jet through piracy, instead he had to go for just the standard one......now how bad do you feel?
    The Sweet Zone: Pruning & Topping Indoor Plants For Larger Yields

"I gave up weed because i thought it was turning me into a lazy bastard...........it turns out im just a lazy bastard" - yoko2009

´´wert is god and i am his bitch´´

FZjb Guest

remember folks...

what goes around, comes around....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoko2009 View Post
    HeHe i was waiting for my ticking off from you jd ! 20mph over? now thats bad at least my steak robbing doesnt risk lives......unless im being chased by securtity and have to do a high speed getaway

Im sure everyone on this forum has there sins, just a quickie jd, do you ever watch copied dvds, listen to music downloaded for free? Because thats stealing too you know! Puff Daddy couldnt afford his luxery twin turbo private jet through piracy, instead he had to go for just the standard one......now how bad do you feel?

hahaha....well I don't speed quite that fast when I'm around other cars, gotta remember I'm in Bum Fuck Egypt here in the appalachian/blue ridge mountains, so there are a lot of middle a nowhere roads I drive on daily

and now that you mention it, I haven't paid for a movie or album in a few years...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FZjb View Post
    remember folks...

what goes around, comes around....
    Karma's a bitch, but only if you earned it!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,573 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jd4083 View Post

Im gonna tell Puff Daddy and he will be there in no time in his private Jet to pop a cap in your ass! Not as quick as he would if you paid for your records and he had his luxury jet but hell get there!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,331 Times

Quote Originally Posted by yoko2009 View Post
    stoneysmoker fairplay to your girlfriend the little thief
    Lol thanks mate for reminding me of her criminal tendancies! lol

FZjb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jd4083 View Post
    don't i know it

took me around 36 years to learn this lesson!

Thanks

Other stores in the area will be warned, probably with photo/cctv images. Outside of your area, nah. A security guy can't remember all the thousands of shopplifters up and down the country!

Probably just be thankful the cops weren't involved and don't take the piss in that store again.

The guard was 75? Why didn't you run for it... A brisk walk might have done the job
    First grow
    250W CFL stealth hempy. Jock Horror.
    Second grow 375W CFL stealth hempy. Early Girl.

Thanks

I've got a picture in my head of being chased by an old codger, as I make a brisk walk for it, chucking werthers originals behind me to distract him.
    Vdubber

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast