Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Can you banned from 'Sainsburys' for life?

Thanks

This place is going down hill.......stealing?. Come on guys ffs? What are u like 14?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,573 Times

Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    This place is going down hill.......stealing?. Come on guys ffs? What are u like 14?
    Get over yourself trance, everyone breaks the law in their own ways, dont judge people who do a little bit of free shopping at big stores. every one does a little bit of nicking somewhere along the line!
    Im assuming trance you have never watched a pirate film or listened to any downloaded music?
    The Sweet Zone: Pruning & Topping Indoor Plants For Larger Yields

"I gave up weed because i thought it was turning me into a lazy bastard...........it turns out im just a lazy bastard" - yoko2009

´´wert is god and i am his bitch´´

Thanks

Look mate I am not getting into an argument with you, but come on eh?. If your kids (if you have any?) got caught stealing, what do you say to them?. 'Its o.k son you did the right thing, these big stores make too much money, so it's o.k to steal from them but not the little ones'.

And yes, I have stolen, but when I was a teenager because I didn't know any better. I prob break the law in many other ways I agree, but thiefs are desperado's!. The original posters wife sounds like she done it for a kick, which fair do's it happens, but to come on here and openly admit to doing it on a regular basis shows a bit of your true colours there mate!. Not a good attribute. Doesn't really help the image of the site, or for that fact help the image of canna?.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneysmoker View Post
    Thanks for all the comments guys. The security lady...plain clothes I might add!! stopped the Mrs inside the store before she had got out. All I heard was 'Stoney'...I need the reciept! Surely shoplifting has to only occur once you have exited the shop? I might go and have a word with the manager tomorrow! I want this banning order rescinded! lol
    Once you have walked past the last pay point then it is fair to say that their was no intention of paying, add to that that (I imagine) the goods were concealed. From what you have said then I would have just been thankful that the pigs weren't called as it saves the fine & the entry on their criminal database.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by yoko2009 View Post
    Im assuming trance you have never watched a pirate film or listened to any downloaded music?
    You are confusing theft with Copyright Infringement (I strongly object to the term theft/stealing with regard to downloading films or music as it is not theft, or stealing, in the eyes of the law)

Thanks

women, i swear its in their genes. i used to work for sainsburys and i think you very lucky they didnt call the police. they cant remove you by force but the police can be called again to have you removed if you chose to go there again.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,573 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery_Customer View Post
    You are confusing theft with Copyright Infringement (I strongly object to the term theft/stealing with regard to downloading films or music as it is not theft, or stealing, in the eyes of the law)

yes it is stealing, even the massive campaign they did was based on the slogan PIRACY IS THEFT so im not getting it confused, your stealing from the artists and record companies and trance i too dont want to get into an argument with you but your talking crap mate. Thiefs are desperados? what book have you been reading? You cant go comparing some one who might swipe a little something for themselves to someone who steals to make profit or to buy drugs, i would say they are more opportunists than desperados and as long as its not from a small business i personally think good luck to them. If you want to go putting everyone in a same boat you may as well throw all canna users in with all drug users such as crack and smack heads. To say that it shows something about my character is a joke fair enough i break the law but i also do plenty of good things which far outway my slightly mischievous side. All im saying this was a light hearted thread until you came riding in on your high horse. You admit you break the laws in other ways but i suppose because its you that does it thats not as bad or thats what you have convinced yourself? Anyway fuck it im stoned and ranting so you keep looking down your nose at me from your high horse
    Last edited by yoko2009; 15-02-10 at 01:21 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery_Customer View Post
    I would have just been thankful that the pigs weren't called as it saves the fine & the entry on their criminal database.
    and the cops could of searched your house

Thanks

You/your missus got lucky. They will try and enforce that ban across all their stores - maybe not successfully at all times (Ie you might be able to get into another one) but they will certainly keep their word and try to ban your from all stores, and they're fully entitled to do so. Their stores (and their chain), their rules.

Doing this kind of thing for any reason is bait, especially if you grow weed. You're asking for someone to come round to yours and check what's what.

Taking from anyone isn't right - yea i stole a couple of things in my youth (a Harry Potter book from Cambridge station WHSmiths lol) but i was a stupid and hard-up student with the prospect of a long train journey with nothing to read! But seriously, I'd never contemplate doing anything like that now.

Want thrills? Go dry-slope skiing, go go-karting, read a great book, go down the woods naked and whip your knob with a twig, i don't care. In the end, you'd be pissed off if you got burgled - it's the exact same principle, although I'm sure you won't agree.

But I reckon you got off pretty lucky - the big stores can be very cunty about shoplifting

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoko2009 View Post
    yes it is stealing, even the massive campaign they did was based on the slogan PIRACY IS THEFT so im not getting it confused, your stealing from the artists and record companies and trance i too dont want to get into an argument with you but your talking crap mate. Thiefs are desperados? what book have you been reading? You cant go comparing some one who might swipe a little something for themselves to someone who steals to make profit or to buy drugs, i would say they are more opportunists than desperados and as long as its not from a small business i personally think good luck to them. If you want to go putting everyone in a same boat you may as well throw all canna users in with all drug users such as crack and smack heads. To say that it shows something about my character is a joke fair enough i break the law but i also do plenty of good things which far outway my slightly mischievous side. All im saying this was a light hearted thread until you came riding in on your high horse. You admit you break the laws in other ways but i suppose because its you that does it thats not as bad or thats what you have convinced yourself? Anyway fuck it im stoned and ranting so you keep looking down your nose at me from your high horse
    You come on a open forum and openly admit you steal, small or big, why take the risk stealing small silly things, it doesn't make any sense?.
    I am not a snob or a prude so I don't look down my nose at you, but just don't understand your mentality thats all?. To say someone is taking crap because they don't agree with stealing is talking crap!. I mean come on mate....wisen up!. People can justify things like that to themselves all the time,' its only small things', etc etc. There are many different ways of breaking the law, you compare every crime the same, they are not. Thiefs are at the bottom of the criminal pile in my eyes. I hate thiefs, and it is desperate no matter what you say!. Anyway mate I have said enough on the subject.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast