Thread: Powercut/Timers

Thanks

Default Powercut/Timers

Yestarday morning we had a power cut from 9am until around 11.00am lights out time for me thank god!

So timer setting was all to pot, there always on for 7pm at night until 7am morning i got them running lastnight at 7pm i had re set the timer just moving it up a few hours or so only to check this morning at 11am that light are still bloody on! i have no idea what happend as the timer was set right!! plus i have no idea how much light the plants have had now,

There into there 4th week flower cycle would they be ok and would it be ok to turn lights back on at 7pm tonight until 7am tomorrow?

Thanks.

Thanks

They will be fine scottish dude. My advice would be to invest in a good timer, one that doesn't go tits up when you lose power. Grasslin are very good, go for the digital one. These have a battery back up, and you won't have any issues with them if scottish power have a day off

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

got a digital one the other day from wilkinsons with rechargeable backup timer for a fiver - bargain

Thanks

Hello,

I have 2 bubblepots going on their 5th week of flowering....I had a powercut this am for 5 hours during light cycle... unfortunately I wasnt in so they have been in the dark for an extra 5 hours... any advice on what I should do from now....should I give them extra light to catch up or just carry on with the old timing?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Weedmonkey View Post
    Hello,

I have 2 bubblepots going on their 5th week of flowering....I had a powercut this am for 5 hours during light cycle... unfortunately I wasnt in so they have been in the dark for an extra 5 hours... any advice on what I should do from now....should I give them extra light to catch up or just carry on with the old timing?
    Just continue with your normal light schedule, it shouldnt be anything to worry about.

Thanks

Yeah thats what I thought....Just checking...Cheers