Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Grow - F1 Malonica (200w CFL, 250w HPS)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,487 Times

Default Second Grow - F1 Malonica (200w CFL, 250w HPS)

Back again folks!
    Just germing 3 Malonica seeds from THCtalk shop (CrazyXseeds) - £17 for 10 with recorded postage!!!
    For some reason it says they only need 2 weeks veg time?? So i guess they stretch like hell when in flower? Who knows!?
    Hopeing for 2/3 females. If one or none i'll put in another 3 and then just probably stick um in 12/12 or veg for a week?

Got some seedling soil,
    A bag of "full fat" soil.
    200 Cfl Blue for veg
    250 Hps flower
    F1 Malonica (Malwi Gold x Chronic)

Anyone had good results with Malonica??

The seeds have had about 20 hours in a cup of water till they swelled up and sank when touched, then two days on the moist kitchen roll.....

Thanks

Hi widowsmite

All set again and ready for round 2?

This is your 1st time with the hps right? (Your gona love it lol)

Theres a big difference with the heat of the hps compared to the cfl so i wud make sure your extractor fan is half decent.

Anyways all the best with your grow

Spliff^

Thanks

Hey Spliffy! Yeah it will be 1st time Hps properly. I finished the last lot off with 2 weeks of HPS but i had lots of trial and error problems with the flowering stage. Hopefully a lot less this time.

Ok I planted the 2 popped seeds into 20cm pots last night with seedling soil and 20% perlite.
    Put another 2 seeds in water and the other is doing nothing in the paper towel.
    So im thinking that one is a no grower (i'll give it a few more days) and hope the 2 new ones pop so i have 4 plants on the go. Then from that 2-3 females if im lucky. if its 4 then i'll stick the smallest one in the garden or something!?

Heres the 2 thats sprouted allready, only put them in soil 24 hours ago! till have their shells on. I thought they looked like tiny mexican magic mushrooms!
    x

Thanks

Best of luck mate, Spliffy has got a good diary in this section using 250W HPS so go have a read of that!!

How did your first attempt go?

Thanks

hey m8 looking good so far i won these seeds in the potm and it loving 12/12 with the hps
    My mostly D.N.A grow with a few others
    12/12
    400w hps
    1.2x1.2x2m tent
    5" rvk with odorsok

Thanks

good luck on this one
    My first grow NYC Diesel 100% F https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=16840

LADI DADI

Thanks

Thanks peeps! Was gonna take a pic but i'll do one tomorrow afternoon there about 5cm's tall with the round leaves out and the 1st proper leaves just showing. One more to be potted tommorrow.
    x

Thanks

Update;
    Didn't put them under the light as soon as they popped out the soil so they stetched a little. So i have sprinkled a little more soil on top for some support. Need to get my fan back in there to strengthen the stems up.
    Planted two more seeds that sprouted so there will be 2 more babies in there soon.
    Waters Ph'd about 6.5 and @ room temp
    Cfl is 10cm's away

How long does it usualy take to show sex? my last grow were female cuttings so i didn't have this problem

All gravy.....so far....
    x

Thanks

Quick update.
    now there are 3...soon to be 4. How long does it take to show sex roughly?
    x

Thanks

It really depends on the strain, but it's usually from week 5 or 6 pre-flowers show. I grew some of these last year and most took 6 - 7 weeks to show pre-flowers, unfortunately all of the one's I've tried grow so far have been hermies, luckily I won them in potm so I didn't loose money buying them, hope yours are ok though.

3000 years ago, the Scythians, who lived north of the Black Sea, produced intoxicating vapours by throwing Cannabis onto hot stones.

Marching On Together! #ALAW...

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast