Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 250w cfl, soil, scrog closet grow. (1st grow)

Thanks

nice man likein the grow

Thanks

hey man im doin 12/12 from seed and using same nutes as you bio bizz bloom and molasses.but molasses has calcium,magnessium and iron as well as all the proper sugars.maybe would sort mag and give a boost to ur plants.i use lyles black treacle.just a thought.good luck buddy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jordan4-20 View Post
    hey man im doin 12/12 from seed and using same nutes as you bio bizz bloom and molasses.but molasses has calcium,magnessium and iron as well as all the proper sugars.maybe would sort mag and give a boost to ur plants.i use lyles black treacle.just a thought.good luck buddy
    Hi Jordan, thanks for the tip. I'm using top max from the bio biz range also-does this contain malasses or the magnesium,calcium and iron? love the idea of using molasses but don't want to over do it. Do you think it'll be safe to use both at the same time? Admittidly I'm only feeding at quarter strength with a fresh water feed in-between as they're also john innes 2. I just dont want to burn her!

Thanks

Chaps. lil miss j is starting to pong I know I need a carbon filter system and as soon as pay day is here (2 days away) I shall be investing. Now I have been to local grow store and tried to sell me tt fan kit for bout 60 quid but I have heard that they're not all that? My grow space is a normal built in bedroom closet (actually old hot water tank closet) so I have height just wanted some views on best for noise, cost etc.

This will become a perpetual harvest grow with cfl's and now after some reading on uvb a repti glo 10.0 cfl. Will this tt fan kit work well or do i need something better?

Thanks

Also could anyone tell whats the difference between rvk, ruck, hvk, tt? Are these all different makes or models or what...... bit confused!!!

Thanks

Pic of flower room, at present there is just an extractor fan at the top of the door with the ducting more towards the rear wall for better extraction. and also an inlet at the bottom of the door. Going out today to buy a smaller oscilating fan for air flow but any improvment suggestions would be appreciated?

Thanks

topmax is basically the same as molasses,i would just go molasses but ya can use topma,just the mg is more in molasses,same with iron,calcium and the rest.4ml 2nd week flower,2wice a week everyweek raising by 1ml every 2 waters. i will be raising mine up to 15ml for the last 2 waterings before flush then 4ml for the last week.very hard to overdo organics,2nd week floering im using 4 ml bio bloom and 5ml molasses in 1lt of water,she gets 2 liters

Thanks

Small update day 19 into flower for the unkown
    day 12 for g-bomb

Unknown
    day 19

Thanks

And here's the g-bomb, her leafs have started to curl under any ideas to what this might be? only been fed on quarter strentgh bio biz grow,bloom and top max and in a mixture john innes seedling, no.1 and perlite. fed only when dry and the last feed before last night was three days before so def not drowning her. temps never above 14 degrees c and humidity between 20-30% ph is done to 6

Thanks

14 c??? thats freezing man. plants during lights on should be 24-28c and lights out 16-20c.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast