Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Epsom salt explained

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,223 Times

Fuck feeding it to my plants (if I had any right now ), I'm going for a bath!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by timothio View Post
    Fuck feeding it to my plants (if I had any right now ), I'm going for a bath!
    Sod it, I'm off for a wank!!!!! Lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saltsbath View Post
    Epsom Salt - Epsoak

Usage Suggestions

For a relaxing soak - Add two cups of Epsoak to a hot bath in a standard-sized bathtub; soak for at least 12 minutes.
    Relieving tired feet - Soak aching feet in warm water to which a handful of EpSoak has been added. Rinse in cool water
    Relieving fatigue - Add four cups of Epsoak into a warm bath in a standard sized bathtub; soak for at least 15 minutes.
    Removing dry skin - After bathing and while still wet give yourself a massage with dry salt. It removes dead skin particles and aids the circulation.
    Make your own salt scrub - For a stimulating facial, mix equal parts of salt and olive oil and gently massage the face and throat with long upward and inward strokes. Remove mixture after five minutes and wash face
    Body Wrap - Include Epsoak salts as a layering product in a body wrap.
    Facial - Mix 1/2 TSP of Epsoak into cleansing cream for a deep-pore cleansing. Massage on skin. Rinse with cool water. Pat dry.
    Conditioner - Mixed with your favorite deep conditioner, Epsoak helps to add body to hair.
    Guess what I'm going to do tonight! I had no idea epsom salts were so versitile, and all this time I thought they had only one purpose - relieving sore muscles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2