Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: yellowing leaves

Thanks

Default yellowing leaves

hi peep these ladies are 2 weeking into flower, unknow strain but flowers fast.

im getting sum yellowing on the leaves i know its a def of some sort but im not sure what.

nutes are canna aqua a+b, canna boost and pk 13/14

ec is 1.4
    ph 5.8-6.0
    temp 22
    Rh around 50-60

pics,

sorry about the poor pics camera does like taking pics under hps

if ya need to know anything else just let me no

cheers

vale

Thanks

What are the lights off temps mate? Almost looks like a zinc defficiency but would be strange. Where did the yellowing start? tips or veins?

Thanks

hi m8 its about the same temp lights off.

im not sure where it started i dont look at them everyday and i noticed it this morining.

looking at the pics the veins look green and the rest of the leaves look yellow or am i wrong?

vale

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,573 Times

Hi mate im starting to have same problem 3 weeks into flower, from reading up i think its nitrgogen deficancy and from also reading up i think a dose of epsom salts might help but im sure someone will give you more definate answers, i hope so becuase i could do with some advcie as well
    The Sweet Zone: Pruning & Topping Indoor Plants For Larger Yields

"I gave up weed because i thought it was turning me into a lazy bastard...........it turns out im just a lazy bastard" - yoko2009

´´wert is god and i am his bitch´´

Thanks

hi m8 ive just been doing some reading and i think its Magnesium deficiency.

Quote....

'Unlike a magnesium deficiency, nitrogen def will start from the tips and work its way back to the leaf node. Nitrogen and Magnesium get confused. The best way to tell them apart is, nitrogen deficiency starts around the tips and works its way to the back of the leaves, where a magnesium deficiency will cover the entire outer part of the leave and make the entire leaves yellow leaving the veins to stay green'

my veins are green, the pics are rubbish the cam just doesnt seem to focus to show it.

now i no mg def you add the espom salts

but it could be sulphur,
    Quote....
    Sulphur
    Sulphur is an important element in the structures of amino acids and proteins, and is needed for normal plant respiration and metabolism of sugars and other compounds.
    Look for yellowing starting from the top, and progressing down, including the veins of the leaves. Treat the same as a Mg deficiency.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...hread.php?t=23
    Last edited by vale; 22-02-10 at 08:22 PM.

Thanks

hhhhmmmm! thanks Vale im not sure where my leaves are starting to go yellow from, it was just a case of go in the next day to check and a few were yellow and also not sure about the green veins but pretty certain there not there. Looking closer at yours i think they are slightly different, heres some pics of my yellowing to compare, maybe someone can confirm if we have the same or different problem???? Hope you dont mind me trying to solve my problem through your thread as well mate?

Thanks

hmmm your does look abit different m8, mine is sulphur diff i recon so a dose of epsom salts shud do the trick.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

yoko ,yours appear to be just the big fan leaves.the plant is starting to feed off itself ,this is normal about 3 weeks into flower,a bit more n earlier in the grow would have helped but i would not be giving too much n at this stage.
    vale your leaves are affected everywhere and the dark green veins indicate an mg def.epsom salts at 1 teaspoon /l.the same will not do yoko any harm and may help a little
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

Thanks

Big thanks to wert and vale

Thanks

cheers wert just added now

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast