Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Worst Few Days Possible

Guest Guest

Default Worst Few Days Possible

To give you a basic summary I grow with my flat mate, although I do most of the work and have most of the knowledge (only because I made the effort to explore sites like this) we split the stash 50/50.
    He is a big mouth, show off, who feels its his duty to claim the applauds off everyone who ever tries our(my) stuff. Over the time that we have been growing, he's shown countless amounts of people the jungle and I've lost count of the amount of times i've addressed the issue and not until recently had he seemed to realise the dangers of having everyone knowing.

So my bastardised tale starts late one night last week when 3 balaclava laden, weapon carrying, pussies forced entry into my house. Resisted my attempts to 'fight back' and proceeded to steal my stash (maybe bar and half). They took nothing else though despite the fact my laptop was next to the stash.
    Then tonight, monday night my house mate gets a call from an unknown number saying that they've called the police and reported us about growing. Cue a mad rush of disposal, we got rid of absolutely everything.
    Thinking about it now I don't expect the police to show because they wouldn't have warned us before hand, but I'm not willing to take the chance.
    Growing has been completely cancelled and the more I think about how much I lost the emptier I feel. I had just planted 6 fem blueberries, bought them last monday, thats £70 down the drain straight away along with all the super lemon haze, mazars and bubblegums, wow, what a head fuck. Managed to stash my equipment with a friend thats my only saving grace, not that I have any intention of using it.
    These motherfuckers knew the layout of my house, went straight into the grow room, paying no attention to any other room. They also knew I was alone and knew we had dry stuff. I trust my housemate enough to know that he would never set this up but it was definitely set up by some one close to him. Definitely.

So my message is basically one you already know, don't tell anyone, don't trust anyone, there are too many people out there only looking out for themselves. I've suffered as a consequence so embrace your paranoia and remember mums the word.

On the off chance that the thieving scum ever read this, you'll know who you are, try again please. I'm waiting for you

Thanks

Sorry but if that was my housemate I would beat 7 different shades of shit outta him then find them fuckers that did it but are you sure it weren't your housemate who set it up cuz it sure does sound like to me but I guess you knw him but like you said trust no one

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

fuck me thats the worst news m8, can u not get ur own place and start again , obviously ur m8s more hassle than he's worth.
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

Thanks

The least he deserves is the mother of all beatings "WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE THINKING" dude you are doomed to faiiure before you start with a retard like that in the know, he's a fekkin liability alright, I'm a biker & trust my friends with my life, but have still only told 3 most trusted people...keep it tight brother or it will go south real quick like...Peace man & don't lose heart
    Founder of the Ironbridge Gorge Marijuana Society

Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative

Thanks

Your 'mate' is an asshole. You should count your self lucky it wasn't the police who paid you a visit.

Get your own place and ditch that idiot 'mate' of yours so you can get some peace. Never tell anybody but a couple of your most trusted and solid friends, and choose your friends more wisely than you did when you got mixed up with that prat.

Better luck next time.
    Diary - Plant life-cycle through time lapse motion
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1068397314

Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by paulm280885 View Post
    Sorry but if that was my housemate I would beat 7 different shades of shit outta him then find them fuckers that did it but are you sure it weren't your housemate who set it up cuz it sure does sound like to me but I guess you knw him but like you said trust no one
    I'm sure it wasn't him, this like most of the things he does that piss me off are down to his stupidity rather than him trying to be a cunt, he's an honest loyal lad he just doesn't think.

I definately plan on moving, we both do, I had one hell of an offer today from a dude I trust who wants to put me in a house of his, growing on a big scale, he pays for everything and I get a very fair share, alot better than i'd have hoped for.
    I'd been seriously considering it all afternoon until this happened. I could have seriously benefitted from it, set myself up for the future. But the truth is i'm a pussy at heart and although its what i'd love to do I don't have the balls.

Best option for me is to try and get a house with my real mates, who aren't constant chongers so hopefully that will get me to cut back.
    Stick to growing 3-4 tiny shitty little lowriders in a little cupboard in my bedroom that will probably give me enough weed to last one weekend.
    Can't wait.

Thanks

your mate may not have set out for this to happen but it did i would get a few mates in woolly faces to call round some night your not around and shake him up a bit they don't have to hurt him just shake him up and let on there here for the weed! bet he would keep his mouth shut after that.

Thanks

i second mister misters comment let him shit himself then he will realise he carnt tell anyone ever again move flat and start again lol

Thanks

well he could do that but id just beat 7 shades of shit outta him these guys coulda smash you up man or worse could have been po po hed be gettin beat then dashed out

Thanks

Angry

all i can say is gutted 4u m8 the world is full ov cunts. i to have a had cunt like that come in my house and rob me m8 but that was long time ago now 10years (fek me ) but i still get mad az fuk thinking about it. not nice being hit in the face with 3ft ov jap steal ouch lol. but you will get over it m8 i did. just dont let the cunts keep/get ya down pal

hope ya get sorted m8

noodle

ps tell ya m8 from me that he is a cock and its not so good evey cunt knowing wot ya up2 now is it and then slap him. not to hard coz hes ya m8 but give him a good un for uz pal
    Last edited by noodle; 23-02-10 at 10:21 AM. Reason: coz im dumb
    Just chillin in ma long johns reading about plants. And it's ten plants max man. Don't be an idiot new guy .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast