Thread: Thai Weed

Thanks

Default Thai Weed

Hi hows everyone doing this fine saturday?

I went down to my mates last night and got a half ounce of goldseal lovely.

Anyways he gave me this bit of 'Thai Weed' to try. It doesn't smell like weed and kind of looks like it.

I haven't smoked it yet wanted to get opinions of people on here seeing as you guys know your shit!

What's everyones experiences with this stuff? How good is it? and should I even smoke it?

Thanks

Thanks

good shit mate tai weed ive had in the past always bangs me and had thai weed in ages

Thanks

tai weed does look a little different than 'skunk' strains we would normally grow, if ur doubtful its real theres plenty of pics online to compare with man
    "You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time."

Thanks

I've just finished a little bit of Thai Stick.. the mellowest, smoothest smoke i've had in years. A perpetuating high that just needs top up tokes, a little slow to hit but once your in the zone :-) ....one lasted me two hours... the 60's hippies knew what they were doing!

Again it looked like sh*t when it arrived, no smell and was pretty much a dried out pile of crumbled mess...never judge a book by the cover!

Thanks

Just smoked a joint of it and I must say it's quite nice. Agree with above post quite mellow. mmmmmmmmm

Thanks

I'm certainly a fan! I always pick up a bag and a bag of Jamaican first thing when going to the Dam, to get me in the zone. 4 euros a gram can't be beat either!
    Those sort of strains look like utter shit (the Jamaican stuff is sometimes nearly black it's so old) but there's nothing like them. High potency modern strains are just lacking something... Maybe it's the THC -> CBD ratio?
    Common sense is a collection of prejudices acquired by the age of 18.