Thread: Small Grow Extraction?

Thanks

Default Small Grow Extraction?

Hiya guys.

I've been having a good read up on here, but there seems to be a bit of conflict of opinion over the threads.

To grow one or two plants, in the small cupboard set ups that are around on here, do you need extraction? If so, what? Baring in mind it would be a cfl set up.

Cheers in advance guys.
    Miracles come in all shapes and sizes, mine comes in green.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=17810

Too many people suffer due to ignorance and corruption.

WATCH THE UNION, A FILM THAT COULD CHANGE THE WORLD: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4414651731007#

Thanks

it wouldnt be essential with cfls if you had a clip on fan or something for circulation but a fresh stream of air brings more c02, extraction is essential for hps because of the heat though

edit: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d&p=1068408634
    Last edited by a13x; 07-03-10 at 09:25 PM. Reason: link

3. The Following User Says Thank You to a13x For This Useful Post:

AllAboutM.E (07-03-10)

Thanks

Thank you so much a13x. I have been getting lost on here with regards to this, some are saying it is essential, others are saying for two you really don't need it. I've been reading the diaries, some have, some haven't.

money is not too much the issue, I can afford to get it right, I just don't want over kill if you get me.

Thanks

if you want to control the odour, extraction is required.....i got 2 gummy guns growing, 8 days into flower and my misses is already chewing my arse off about the pong

Thanks

yeh but with cfl it dont smell too much; the upstairs of my house did smell abit with a couple plants but it depends on your location and situation. if your in a flat and dont want the smell but dont want extraction you could use air fresheners such as ona block or just a glade plug in i guess

Thanks

CFL's arnt to bad on the pong side i agree....i should have mentioned im using a 250w CFL for my 2 plants, temps at 26/27...ambient temp of 21 but my misses can still smell it....i cant tbh but to people who arnt used to it (my misses dont smoke) its a powerful pungant aroma.
    The ona blocks are sposed to be good but anything else only dulls the smell, not remove it