Thread: Yellowing leaves on 'Red Cherry Berry', 5 weeks into Flowering...

Thanks

Default Yellowing leaves on 'Red Cherry Berry', 5 weeks into Flowering...

Hey all, I have a problem with my plant - She's been flowering for 4/5 weeks, (12/12 lights for 5 weeks, Flowering feed schedule for 4), in an Aquafarm, using the GHE 3-part nutes. I keep the pH drifting between 5.5 - 6.5, the EC around 2.0, & the temps a steady 26° at lights on, 19° lights off. (3x400w hps) Res changes every 3 days, with topups & adjustments daily.

I've also been adding Hammerhead pk 9/18 & carbo-load for the last 16 days, to try & max the buds, but over the last 2-3 days I've noticed the leaves have gone a bright yellow colour on the plant:

around 40-50% of the leaves have gone this colour, they haven't dried & still seem ok phsically, but obviously I'm doing something wrong here -

I keep 25l of rested water in the res, mixing the nutes up as per the guidelines from ghe, to give an ec of around 1.7. Then, I add the Pk 9/18, (50ml) mix, & add the carbo-load (25ml). This gives an overall ec of about 2 - 2.1.

Can anybody guide me in the right direction, I'm guessing the plant is getting too much of something, but as I'm a noob to this lark I can only think that maybe cutting out the hammerhead & carbo for now may help, as this was the last change I've made... Or would I be better flushing the plant with plain water?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plant3..jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	9423   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plant1..jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	9424   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plant2..jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	9425  

Thanks

Everything looks sound to me fella as your plant is using all its energy to maximize bud production and so a lot of your fan leaves turn yellow and eventualy fall off nice looking plant though but dont worry m8 JTT
    "Stoned to the bone"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JokerThaToker For This Useful Post:

tokaa (10-03-10), wert (10-03-10)

Thanks

not 2 worry about that mate looking good 2 me carry on

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pollinator1999 For This Useful Post:

tokaa (10-03-10)

Thanks

lol, thanks for the replies, thought I was killing it!! I spent around an hour going through the various nute defficiencies & mobile vs. immobile elements, learned a lot, but several of the shortages resulted in what (I thought) I was doing wrong. Superb. Spliff, anyone?