Hi there
I have made a cupboard in my house in to a little grow room, the room is 600mm squared approx the plants have been growing to well germinated them on new years day and they were ready to pot about 3 days later and have been growing really well ever since, till now all the leaves on the bottom are wilting first then drying out and falling there are a few healthy leaves just falling off as well. Where the leaves are dying I am pulling them off and there are new leaves growing in there place. The plants are now approx from 60cm to 90cm tall and smell lovely, have been using baby bio when watering and watering every day like i said no probs till up till now. They have been potted for around 9 weeks now so is it time for them to flower can not see any signs of them doing this or do i need to change the light cycle for this to happen.....
Any help would be appreciated don't want to loose the crop after all this work....
Can add pics if needed but pretty straight forward now i am thinking about it wondering if doing something wrong for the flowering part.....