Thread: Advice please- Will this effect my plants in anyway?????

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,573 Times

Default Advice please- Will this effect my plants in anyway?????

Hi all, right im pretty sure this wont cause to much of a problem but with it being my first grow and getting near the end i just would like a few confirmations that things will be okay or not????

My plants are in a 2m tent which has 2 x 600w lights, 4 plants under each light, anyhow at some point yesterday iv stupidly knocked the connector of 1 of the lights with out relising, now my lights go off at 5pm and come back on at 5am in the morning, i didnt relise this had happened until 2pm today so basically my tent has only had 1 light on which is over to one side of the tent for 9 hours, the plants on the side that were under the light that didnt come on were not in darkness but also not under any direct light. i switched the light on so they will only get 3 hours of there normal full power light before the lights switch back off, any thoughts on wetaher this will effect my plants would be appreciated, im 90% sure it shouldnt really matter as i suppose its just like them having a dull day for a bit?????
    The Sweet Zone: Pruning & Topping Indoor Plants For Larger Yields

"I gave up weed because i thought it was turning me into a lazy bastard...........it turns out im just a lazy bastard" - yoko2009

´´wert is god and i am his bitch´´

Monty Bong Guest

if it was only 9 hours it wont have any detrimental effect at all.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Monty Bong For This Useful Post:

yoko2009 (10-03-10)

Thanks

cheers monty, yes defo only 9 hours, im pretty sure i disconected during lights off period and as i say they was getting some light from the other 600w which was on the otehr side of the tent....thanks for your reply, the closer to the finish the more para i become

Thanks

nah it wont have any bad effect

6. The Following User Says Thank You to a13x For This Useful Post:

yoko2009 (10-03-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,426 Times

Haha its usual to be worrying like a mother fucker, well i do anyhow lol...

Its when your lights start coming on thru the darkness you wanna worry buddy

Especially with the other light still blazing, will have made no diff what-so-ever... Chilllllll Winnnnnsssstonnnnnn

for you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

yoko2009 (10-03-10)

Thanks

Thanks all i thought it would be okay but went in to panic stations when i first saw the ballast disconected, iv set it up so the wire dangle down the front of the tent and keep knocking it, a bit of silly pre planning on my behalve and cant change it until finished! iv put some tape round it now to stop if from disconecting

cheers all