Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can you pollinate a marijuana plant with another plant species?

Thanks

Default Can you pollinate a marijuana plant with another plant species?

Is it possible to pollinate the flowers of a marijuana plant with the pollen of another plant species "specifically forget me nots"? I have recently heard that they are experimenting with a flower in Australia crossing it with marijuana, I have heard this plant looks kinda cool and produces resin but when smoked it doesn't have a very desired high.(Somewhat like Moroccan pot) I have recently started a grow journal and have started a dutch strain. I don't want to pollinate my females and I definitely don't want to cross them with a flower like forget me nots. I didn't think this was possible but also don't want to take chances after hearing about this flower in Australia. I would appreciate any feed back.
    thanks!
    Blaze One

Thanks

Your cannabis plants can not be pollenated by another species of plant for the same reason that you cannot produce offspring by fucking a pig. The DNA is too disparate for fertilisation to occur.
    Diary - Plant life-cycle through time lapse motion
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1068397314

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zenid For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-04-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,621 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Zenid View Post
    Your cannabis plants can not be pollenated by another species of plant for the same reason that you cannot produce offspring by fucking a pig. The DNA is too disparate for fertilisation to occur.
    Ha! Ha! Have you seen Leon the Pig Farmer? It's hilarious. Producing a pig crossed with a sheep so you can make Kosher bacon. Classic!

nuube Guest

Well my sister had a lovely child with an ass!!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,426 Times

Im sure when i was younger we were at my old mans mates house who used to grow and he was saying a tomato plant had mated with a cannibis plant?? Dont remember any details but i remember that bit well....

?

Thanks

What?? So you're saying my ex is lying and I don't have to keep paying child maintenance for that little pink c**t

Thanks

Man bear pig!
    Everything that i say is a work of fiction i.e made up, this forum is full of fiction i.e made up stories. All pics are found on the internet to show a visual identification to go with our stories we write for fun.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Skeeter For This Useful Post:

Clarice_Starling (12-02-17)

Thanks

I have heard that growers in rural areas of the US have had problems with cross-pollination of species. Apparently, a femal buffalo once sat on a spiky male weed plant (C. Ruderalis), became pregnant and spewed forth the most unnatural abomination of life ever created - It was Cannabison.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred888 For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (15-04-15), GEORGE (27-04-15)

Thanks

exactly what i was going to say, lol. but i was gonna say your dog
    NOTE: Everything i post is merely fictional and should not be taken seriously. FTP

Thanks

Default countryquencher

Quote Originally Posted by nuube View Post
    Well my sister had a lovely child with an ass!!!!
    That is a good one

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast