Thread: whats your biggest yield

Thanks

Default whats your biggest yield

as the title biggest yield off an auto please on 1 plant

im looking at getting the best yielding strains in my grow in shortest space of time so if everyone chips in with what they got it would save trying every strain to find out
    smoke quality would be good also

strain?
    length of grow?
    quality out of 10

ill start

shortstuff mi5 8 weeks 25 grams dry weight quality 8
    MI5 AND ONYX BUBBLER STYLEE
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=17312

FLO X WRECK THCSHOP FREEBIES
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...2-oxypot-style

BLUE CHEDDA 12/12 FROM SEED
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1068439615

Goldmember: A shmoke und a pancake. You know, a flapjack und a shigarette? No? Shigar und a waffle? No? Pipe und a crepe? No? Bong und a blintz? No? Well, then there ish no pleashing you

When your spirit is floating down that tunnel towards the light, you know what's behind the light? It's not God; it's me. And I'm gonna kick your poncy soul all the way back down the tunnel till you choke on your own fucked-up ribs. Now, wake the fack up!

DROP SEEDS NOT BOMBS

Thanks

25g dry weight is pretty good going for autos isn`t it?

mxc Guest

strain Joint doctor Easyryder
    length of grow: 10 weeks
    quality out of 10: a well deserved 8. A very very good smoke for an auto.

My biggest yield so far is 43g dry with an easyryder (in my avatar) in a 10l pot but I consistently get 30g from most of my autos except my most recent crap short rider which was a monster but only gave 23g dried.

I think easyryders are the one to go for in terms of yield and next time i grow one it will go into a 12lt pot with the aim of achieving the magical 50g. Only drawback is they really stink!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mxc View Post
    strain Joint doctor Easyryder
    length of grow: 10 weeks
    quality out of 10: a well deserved 8. A very very good smoke for an auto.

My biggest yield so far is 43g dry with an easyryder (in my avatar) in a 10l pot but I consistently get 30g from most of my autos except my most recent crap short rider which was a monster but only gave 23g dried.

I think easyryders are the one to go for in terms of yield and next time i grow one it will go into a 12lt pot with the aim of achieving the magical 50g. Only drawback is they really stink!
    Did you get any pheno variations with your easy ryders dude?? I had 4 different phenos from the same pack. One was a bit fruity, one was peppery/savoury, one had a light almost non existant smell and the smallest one had an ultra potent brutal skunk smell. my yeilds were shit, 5.6g, 5.4g, 4.6g and wait for it, 3.6g. there wasnt enough soil, they were nute burnt from the start and the pots were only 6.5 litre. 12 weeks too. blimey. rubbish. haha!!

the only one that had any effect was the smelllly one which was a knockout, the others were all duds. no nothing, slight buzz. alright smoke tho.

mxc Guest

I grew 2 but chopped one early at 8 weeks as it was being swamped by other plants but both plants had the same pheno.

They both stunk and the one that finished is a real head banging smoke. sorry to hear of your small yields...try bigger pots if i were you

Thanks

yeah dude check my diary, i've got 4 non-autos growing, they're 6 weeks old and are already bigger than the autos i had!!! i'll probably try them again but outside in huge pots!!