Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: is my budding plant growing bananas?

Thanks

Default is my budding plant growing bananas?

i appologize, i couldnt really get a good pic of what i was talking about, my camera cant focus well enough. so anyway this girl has been budding for about six weeks:

and about a week ago she started to grow what looks like a few bananas under some of the lower buds. they look like two or three bananas pokin out, there was about 5 on the whole plant. they dont exactly look like regular male parts, but im sure they're full of pollen, i carefully pulled one off, and it was definately full of pollen. but it doesnt look like they are developing to burst or anything, theyve been the same size for about a week now. thanks and hopefully someone can help me out.

Thanks

Could possibly be a hermaphrodite?
    I dont see any bananas in your picture.. Have you got any better ones?
    Attack of the auto lemon monkeys!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,426 Times

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Male flowers m8 , I got 2 on my blue cheese How old is the plant ? Is it a cutting ?
    Apparently some plants in a way sense that there's no males about and kick a couple of male heads out to try and reproduce , I don't think that's the same as being a hermi.
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cannamancan View Post
    Male flowers m8 , I got 2 on my blue cheese How old is the plant ? Is it a cutting ?
    Apparently some plants in a way sense that there's no males about and kick a couple of male heads out to try and reproduce , I don't think that's the same as being a hermi.
    Yeah but surely thats just one or two at the end of flowering when you wait way past harvest??

I wouldnt be growing strains that kicked out bananas that early through flower... Its probably only at week 4 flower, its a full blown hermie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BudBen View Post
    Yeah but surely thats just one or two at the end of flowering when you wait way past harvest??

I wouldnt be growing strains that kicked out bananas that early through flower... Its probably only at week 4 flower, its a full blown hermie
    its six weeks flowering, almost seven, sorry for the bad pic quality. also i grew her from a bag seed. so im wondering should i start feeding her regular water for about a week and then harvest? the plant is only about 12 or 13 in tall.

Thanks

Dunno... looks to me like you've got more than a week to wait til you chop 'er down.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,061 Times

sounds like a lady gaga to me mate,she proberbly doing what cannaman sed,self-reproducing
    this pic might help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by l0vern0hater View Post
    its six weeks flowering, almost seven, sorry for the bad pic quality. also i grew her from a bag seed. so im wondering should i start feeding her regular water for about a week and then harvest? the plant is only about 12 or 13 in tall.
    6 weeks sinse you flipped lights or actually 6 weeks into flower....? Doesnt look as if its 6-7 weeks into flower mate?

Thanks

Search u tube for "soma grow tips" he goes on about those bananas.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast