Thread: philrizla good yielding autoes

Thanks

Default philrizla good yielding autoes

wich are the best auto seeds i can get for back yard growing with the best yield .over last three or four years i have tried a lot of differant types lowryders short stuff thay all have one thing in comon the yields are shit what thay say the plant will produce and what the plant does produce are two differant things.i know this from experiance ive been growing a long time with over 25 years growing experince so if any one out ther knows of a good yielding auto flowering plant let me know

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Aw gutted , I thought with the name of the title u had some good yielding autos .
    I don't think there is any m8 . Ur probably better of growing a normal outdoor plant with a big yield like purple no1 or the church and doing a couple of autos so u have something to smoke whilst waiting for them to finish.
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

philrizla (09-04-10)

Bobby Digital Guest

next grow cross an auto with a regular plant and use the seeds from that, will give u a mix of auto, regular and fast flower/finishing plants just a thought man but other that that do a search on here think sum1 posted up sum new auto strains recently not sure where there at...maybe the auto section? peace

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

philrizla (09-04-10)

5 Card Draw Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,887 Times

some of my mates had good times with kiwi seeds but not outdoors