Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: What Sentence Could YOU Get For Growing Weed.?!?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybum View Post
    Hi all,

Last Saturday me and 4 mates were harvesting my crop of 12 cheese plants. Knock at the door and in walks the police. Walking past the front door and got a whiff they said. 12 mature plants 14 small cuttings in a incubator taken away. All my cellar equipment gone! I took full responsibility. Got bail to go back early April. Anyone got any idea what I'm looking at?

Mike
    On what basis did you let them in to the property??

Lawful arrest requires two elements. 1 A person’s involvement or suspected involvement or attempted involvement in the commission of a criminal offence; AND 2. Reasonable grounds for believing that the person’s arrest is necessary.

Here your arrest would not have been necessary and hence the police would have had no right to search your premises unless they had a warrant.

Suppose it is done now. What happened in April?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,380 Times

mate look at the date of the thread.....

Thanks

interesting thread,im shocked at the number of lads been busted,and never had thier growing equp confiscated.id have thought they would always take that.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,129 Times

regardless of date M, why would you answer the door when chopping i close my curtains and they dont get opened until ive finished

5. The Following User Says Thank You to green grass For This Useful Post:

leyus (31-10-13)

Thanks

amazing how many small grows get busted? and 99% of them say they stick to the 3 rules and still get busted, makes you wonder how ff

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,924 Times

Good old bag heads ehh lol

Thanks

you call that a result, I don't think so what would have been a result is if the stupidly blind government relised that they can't stop it legalize it and tax it just like other drugs ie caffeine, alcohol and nicotine, all of which do you harm all of which are legal,
    Quote Originally Posted by big syko 75 View Post
    Well some of you will remember i was busted about 4-5 weeks back and caught with 11 plants..a week later i was sentenced at court and got a £100 fine £85 costs £15 victim surcharge to be paid a £5 a week.
    I call that a result.

Thanks

Interesting thread, I'll ressurect it by asking how many of you that got busted lived in cities and how many lived in the middle of nowhere? I'd not risk growing if I was in a suburb, personally. Where I used to live there were always copper choppers overhead, but now I'm out in the sticks and the only choppers I've seen are air ambulance ones, and even they are really rare. I'll be running a 400w bulb in a grow tent within my garage, venting outside so hopefully I'll not have a huge heat sig.....but I'm not expecting any copper choppers overhead any time soon....... We get some military jets overhead but they are so high up and clearly off on an exercise or to bomb some un-named country, so I doubt they will be on the lookout for "warm" garages, lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I grow in a semi in a densely populated part of the city... on the flight path of hospital copters... and seeing the pig one hovering above is not unusual either. 5 years growing & no problems
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (06-05-15), EaZiE (06-05-15), HughJardon (06-05-15), PeytonManning (06-05-15)

Thanks

sheeeeeeet

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast