Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: What Sentence Could YOU Get For Growing Weed.?!?

blurry-vision Guest

Got caught with 3 plants and some GBL, no previous so I only got a caution, but they did take my tent and lights and nutes, and the GBL, guess that was a fine of sorts as I now have to replace them which will cost me about 250 notes.

IMO they are been more lenient these days as so many are growing now.

Key is co-operate with them too, don't be a cunt about it.

Gary420 Guest

A Friend of a friend has a attempt murder charge a string of others and 1 charge for cannabis posession and hes just finished c.s about a month ago. he also has 4 plants growing, whats do you reckon his out come would be?

blurry-vision Guest

Attempted murder ?

Years, can't see what difference the plants will make if he's got that hanging over him.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blurry-vision For This Useful Post:

leafy (14-07-10)

Gary420 Guest

what even if its less than 10 and he can prove its personal?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

if he is up on an attempted murder charge and other offences they will probably T I C it or ignore it.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

Gary420 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wert View Post
    if he is up on an attempted murder charge and other offences they will probably T I C it or ignore it.
    Hes done his time for it wert and hasn't been in bother since. so would it b curtains then??

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

no it is a minor offence regardless who it has been commited by,first offence for growing.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wert For This Useful Post:

leyus (31-10-13)

Gary420 Guest

Wert you have saved a paranoid man from trashing his beloved plants. pat yourself on the back my pension collecting friend

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gary420 For This Useful Post:

Pink_tiger (13-07-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,613 Times

What do you mean he has done his time for it? Are u on about the attemp murder? attemp murder is really hard to prove tbh, if the person is up in court for attemp murder and the plants, the plants are last of his worries, just tic them. If u mean he has done time for attemp murder and has now been caught with plants, like wert said it still first time so shouldnt be too bad. leafy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to leafy For This Useful Post:

leyus (31-10-13)

Thanks

now then lads i got busted in2008 with 14 fully matured plants under 4 600 lights and recived a cauion at the staion then 18 months later was busted with 34 plant 20 fully mature the rest 6/8" 20 were under 6x600 the rest in a tent in my garadge under 1x400 i told the pigs it was stricly personal and that i thought i had a cannabis problem i was taken to the station charged with cultivation and bailed to apear in court a week later after two visits to court i was given 100 hours cs and 12 mounths probation +£85 costs i live in leeds yorkshire i think punishment depends on were you live.i think i was quite lucky with what i got ?????? p.s the only problem i have with cannabis i that i cant get enough of tha shit!!!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the wolf For This Useful Post:

leyus (31-10-13), Reppinuk (15-07-11)

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast