Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: What Sentence Could YOU Get For Growing Weed.?!?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybum View Post
    Hi all,

Last Saturday me and 4 mates were harvesting my crop of 12 cheese plants. Knock at the door and in walks the police. Walking past the front door and got a whiff they said. 12 mature plants 14 small cuttings in a incubator taken away. All my cellar equipment gone! I took full responsibility. Got bail to go back early April. Anyone got any idea what I'm looking at?

Mike
    On what basis did you let them in to the property??

Lawful arrest requires two elements. 1 A person’s involvement or suspected involvement or attempted involvement in the commission of a criminal offence; AND 2. Reasonable grounds for believing that the person’s arrest is necessary.

Here your arrest would not have been necessary and hence the police would have had no right to search your premises unless they had a warrant.

Suppose it is done now. What happened in April?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,345 Posts

mate look at the date of the thread.....

Thanks

interesting thread,im shocked at the number of lads been busted,and never had thier growing equp confiscated.id have thought they would always take that.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,148 Posts

regardless of date M, why would you answer the door when chopping i close my curtains and they dont get opened until ive finished

5. The Following User Says Thank You to green grass For This Useful Post:

leyus (31-10-13)

Thanks

amazing how many small grows get busted? and 99% of them say they stick to the 3 rules and still get busted, makes you wonder how ff

Thanks
    Thanked 2,032 Times in 1,118 Posts

Good old bag heads ehh lol

Thanks

you call that a result, I don't think so what would have been a result is if the stupidly blind government relised that they can't stop it legalize it and tax it just like other drugs ie caffeine, alcohol and nicotine, all of which do you harm all of which are legal,
    Quote Originally Posted by big syko 75 View Post
    Well some of you will remember i was busted about 4-5 weeks back and caught with 11 plants..a week later i was sentenced at court and got a £100 fine £85 costs £15 victim surcharge to be paid a £5 a week.
    I call that a result.

Thanks

Interesting thread, I'll ressurect it by asking how many of you that got busted lived in cities and how many lived in the middle of nowhere? I'd not risk growing if I was in a suburb, personally. Where I used to live there were always copper choppers overhead, but now I'm out in the sticks and the only choppers I've seen are air ambulance ones, and even they are really rare. I'll be running a 400w bulb in a grow tent within my garage, venting outside so hopefully I'll not have a huge heat sig.....but I'm not expecting any copper choppers overhead any time soon....... We get some military jets overhead but they are so high up and clearly off on an exercise or to bomb some un-named country, so I doubt they will be on the lookout for "warm" garages, lol

Thanks
    Thanked 84,110 Times in 27,898 Posts

I grow in a semi in a densely populated part of the city... on the flight path of hospital copters... and seeing the pig one hovering above is not unusual either. 5 years growing & no problems
    ďIf voting made a difference, they wouldn't let us do it.Ē (unattributable)

Please familiarise yourself with our Forum Rules -http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/faq.php

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (06-05-15), EaZiE (06-05-15), HughJardon (06-05-15), PeytonManning (06-05-15)

Thanks

sheeeeeeet

Thanks

Can anyone give me some ideas as to what they think i will get.. please dont judge me too harshly I am not a bad person.
    I know it was quite a few plants, but i fucking love the flavours !!!!!

I am 36 years old, Live in Gloucestershire.

25 Plants in soil, some larger pots some smaller (10 different strains) 8 larger, 5 medium 12 small. (ALL IN FLOWER)
    - I told Police they were Autoflowers. (they were not)

6 grams dried out and evidence i was consuming such

1 half bottle of cannabis Tequila

1 half bottle of cannabis Absinthe

No Previous Convictions apart from a caution in 2004

Good Character and can provide references from local business owners and a member of the Indian royal family + my father is retired from HIGH LEVEL Classified Government work ie> MI5 etc etc, also my ex wife will write a letter explaining how when we split up i gave her £4000 from my own Legitimate money even though she cheated on me.

Police DID NOT ARREST ME > I had open invite to Police Station the next day.

Police DID NOT Take "Grow kit" and told me to Sell it quickly before they changed their minds.

Police said "I have been Good at Gold"

I admitted i consume between 5-10grams per day (3 oz per month)

via smoking and eating.

I admitted i would sell a little to cover costs of Elec, Soil, Seeds.

and would ONLY sell to close friends in large amounts ie> half oz 14 grams £90.

Police "commended" me for NOT STEALING ELECTRICITY !!! and for my Honesty

My Solicitor says the PC who is in charge "is the nicest police officer in the county and he must of liked me" he is going to call him and ask very nicely if the SGT there can give me a break and caution me.

Police are considering a "caution" but have said it will probably goto court.

(They have my phone, there is nothing on there to show i am a "mass drug dealer")

- If anything my phone might show i offered to give some away for free to a friend. (FREE being the key word)

I WAS NOT signing on for benefits.

There was NO MONEY found

I live in a small apartment and have a 12 year old BMW .. the Police agreed "I do NOT live a flashy life style"

I can also prove that over the last 18 months ALL my money has been legit and that my bills have been paid with traced bank money.

Police offered me a deal "Snitch on Class A Dealers and walk free"
    - I told them i dont know anyone and keep myself to myself. (the truth)

+ I will goto 5 "rehab" sessions off my own back

+ I have registered with a Doctor for Anxiety and Depression / Insomnia. (which is why i grew the plants)

+ I have registered as unemployed and am seeking work.

What do you think guys?

I know as soon as i planted that first seed this could happen.

ALL I CARE ABOUT is my Girlfriend being alone without me, she says she will stand by me no matter what.

<3 Peace and Love for the Two Dog Plant community.

x
    Last edited by 100eyes; 12-01-18 at 12:06 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 100eyes For This Useful Post:

Cantona (12-01-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,532 Times in 13,541 Posts

i dont see why anyone needs to grow 25plants at a time for personal use tbh, even if it was to make hell of alot of oil its still to many

thats why we have 10 plant limit on here..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Cantona (12-01-18)

Thanks

I only grow in the winter would of lasted me all year and YEssss i got carried away.
    Last edited by 100eyes; 12-01-18 at 12:16 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 100eyes For This Useful Post:

Cantona (12-01-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,904 Times in 3,038 Posts

il let ya know soon ..... I got busted on 18th of December

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr green fingers For This Useful Post:

Cantona (12-01-18), joker_the_smoker (12-01-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,353 Times in 456 Posts

Sorry to hear that mate, I got a bit carried away with it myself when I first started growing.
    I was only nineteen and me and a mate rented a house together to grow our own. Got too greedy and at one point we had around 40 on the go. All at different stages, different strains taking my own cuttings. Itís not like I set out to do a forty plant grow.
    Tbh I was shit at growing, only averaging an ounce a plant and rather than learn to get better at it I just did more plants.
    I think itís an attitude some new growers have. We get loads of new people on here with more than ten plants.
    I mean itís not like youíre ever gonna have too much weed, is that even a thing? Too much weed?
    But you have to be disciplined about it because there is a minute chance that youíll end up in a situation like the one your in now.
    I was a bit luckier, rather than get busted three big bastards kicked my door in when I was home alone and took everything.
    Although I wasnít a dealer I dread to think what would have happened if itíd been the police instead with that many plants in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cantona For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (12-01-18), Trex (12-01-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,904 Times in 3,038 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cantona View Post
    Sorry to hear that mate, I got a bit carried away with it myself when I first started growing.
    I was only nineteen and me and a mate rented a house together to grow our own. Got too greedy and at one point we had around 40 on the go. All at different stages, different strains taking my own cuttings. It’s not like I set out to do a forty plant grow.
    Tbh I was shit at growing, only averaging an ounce a plant and rather than learn to get better at it I just did more plants.
    I think it’s an attitude some new growers have. We get loads of new people on here with more than ten plants.
    I mean it’s not like you’re ever gonna have too much weed, is that even a thing? Too much weed?
    But you have to be disciplined about it because there is a minute chance that you’ll end up in a situation like the one your in now.
    I was a bit luckier, rather than get busted three big bastards kicked my door in when I was home alone and took everything.
    Although I wasn’t a dealer I dread to think what would have happened if it’d been the police instead with that many plants in the house.

completely understand were ya coming from bud...... its a shitter. I only had 5 but havnt had a caution and still havnt heard owt so looks like I'm going to court. Thing is with my bust is it wasn't the old bill that got me ..... I thought I was keeping my name under the radar by only letting a few ppl know but turns out one of them cant be trusted and blabbed... 5;15am 4 lads decide to boot down my front door to rob my weed that was hanging drying. the cops only came to investigate a burguly who my next door neibour rand in and boom old bill see it all. thieves got away with fuck all as the cops was 30 seconds away at the time......

loose lips sink ships boys and girls.... nobody but u can be trusted I leant the hard way

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr green fingers For This Useful Post:

Cantona (12-01-18), joker_the_smoker (12-01-18), The Aspie Toker (12-01-18), Trex (12-01-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,353 Times in 456 Posts

Geez thatís a shitter, just glad nobody got hurt.

Same for me, my housemate used to tell everyone on the estate. Unfortunately some people like to learn from there own mistakes.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cantona For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (12-01-18), Trex (12-01-18)

Thanks

Interesting thread. Where I live, cultivation on any scale is extremely dangerous. You'd think I live in a Muslim country but in actuality nearly half the nation has legalized it in some form or another. I'm sure you catch my drift. The police here are highly militarized and have a very sick and twisted perception of law enforcement. My goal is to always stay off their radar. I live in a more affluent area so automatically I make myself less of a target (I'm not being pretentious it's just an unfortunate fact). My home is kept extremely tidy and I'm great friends with both of my neighbors. I even deliver them small gifts on Christmas and I attend neighborhood cookouts & functions. I am constantly improving my house, especially the exterior. Landscaping, pressure washing, etc. I keep my vehicles spotless in the driveway. I never cause loud disruptions or disturb my neighbors in any way. I make a constant effort to quite literally be the perfect neighbor. Purely because neighbors are fucking dangerous people and they can RUIN YOUR SHIT. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

If anyone walked inside my house, I could give them a complete tour and they wouldn't even know I smoke weed. I don't leave glass or roaches laying around. I have air fresheners in every room, the house always smells clean. I don't have any stoner artwork or rugs, hippy posters, etc. I keep my decorations classy, shit you see in magazines and on Pinterest. My groom is a spare bedroom that is always locked. I recently had a lot of close friends stay at my place and there was zero suspicion. All the way down to the groom, if you even entered it, I designed it to appear as harmless as possible so even if a cop saw it he'd be like "Shit, this guy is really harmless and this is obviously a personal grow". In my case, even that wouldn't do me much good and they would surely fuck me in the ass as hard as they could so I've memorized my attorney's phone # just in case the worst happens. IF the worst happens, I plan on keeping my mouth shut and saying absolutely nothing other than the word "Lawyer".

All my best friends I've known for ages and I trust them completely. However, if and when this becomes legal is the only time I will ever tell them about what I've been up to.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to superbeasto For This Useful Post:

Cantona (12-01-18), joker_the_smoker (12-01-18), Valentina (23-01-18)

Thanks

hope it all goes well for ya mate ....... im not trying to hijack the thread, but i was wondering the other day ........ if you were growing a VERY low thc strain such as candidda cd1 ..... suzy q ..... thunderstruck etc i understand you would get done if caught ..... but concideing the minimal thc content,,,, would you still get in the same trouble as if you were growing high thc strains ?????

30. The Following User Says Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

Trex (15-01-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,799 Times in 6,286 Posts

when i got done about 20 years ago, it wernt plants they had me with but a few blocks of hash the bastards fined me £450.00 + £70 costs ....all i had was 478 gram of hash sputnik it was looking back what a fine bit of hash the rozzers stole from me,i reckon the coppers stealing my dope is more of a criminal offense ... than me actually possessing it or growing it the dirty fukas.

ďIf your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.Ē

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (12-01-18), Trex (15-01-18)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast