Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Poxy Canna Terra Flores

Thanks

Default Poxy Canna Terra Flores

I couldn't get any soil plagron, so used used this nat's piss instead. At full strength it ECs at 1.2. My tap water is 0.5. Fuckadoodle, this stuff is ever so slightly stronger than tap water.

Am I supposed to buy additives such as PK13/14 from these nonces to compensate for their being so cynically tight-fisted?

(In canna's defence, their Rhizotonic stuff rocks, get it. Use it on seedlings and through vegging only).

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Yeah it isnt very strong, i prefer tomorite from b n q, only a couple of quid and beats canna hands down.

Thanks

If tomorite is the stuff i think ? Is it the one with the little meassuring cup on the top. Great for up to 50ml measuring as you can't seem to buy small measuring cups anywhere... or at least i can't.
    -=BMAB=-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,245 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BuildMeAButterFly View Post
    If tomorite is the stuff i think ? Is it the one with the little meassuring cup on the top. Great for up to 50ml measuring as you can't seem to buy small measuring cups anywhere... or at least i can't.
    Get yourself down the chemist and ask for the syringe and bung that is used for childrens medicine bottles. Only cost me £1. Remember you want it for your kids.
    'there was a young man named jobby,
    who haboured an illicit hobby,
    with renknowned growing fame,
    he put our plants to shame,
    that bright young man named jobby'

Thanks

Maybe i'm old fashioned but i just have an issue with even having the syringe in the house, i have one also, They can't reach into the bottles once your past a cetain level, and if your just pouring liquid into something to suck it up with the syringe, you might as well get the measuring cups imo :P, Thats how i came to loving the cups tbh, not saying syringes don't work, i just like the cups as it means i don't have to keep pouring things around

I guess you could get some 6mm tubing or whatever fits over the end and suck it up so it reachs into bottles. But you still have substance in the tubing as it's a vacuum, So you would be a few ML off everytime depending on the length of the tubing. Or i guess you could see how much volume the tubing holds so you know everytime, Just seems like i made a simple thing complicated lol.

Thanks

Nope, you didn't make it complicated by over thinking. It is as much as a pain as you foresee. I've got tubing on the end of my syringe (which is pretty big at 100 mL). So the tubing's big, probably 8mm.
    Once you've loaded the syring with nutes and withdraw the tube from the liquid, the nutes in the tube start dribbling out. So I pull it out, get it vertical asap and then you have to draw the plunger to make sure the stuff is drawn from the tubing into the syringe and capable of being measured (unless you have a calibrated tube).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred888 For This Useful Post:

BuildMeAButterFly (12-04-10)

Thanks

Lol i envy you for it, must look fun, But can't see myself doing it in the future, I'll stick to my measuring cups heh. Thanks tho cleared a thought up on how to do it.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

Starting flowering soon and was about to buy some canna terra flores.

Would tomorite seriously do a better job than terra flores?

I'm growing in soil BTW

Thanks

If Dekay says so, i'm sure it's true

Why not give it a go and post your results for us all to share in your glory

Thanks

well i use canna bio florres mate and i was pulling 3 ounce per plant on my first grow,,,,
    would tomatorite improve my yeald
    I Don't Fuck Around

12. The Following User Says Thank You to massivemick For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (26-11-10)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast