Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whats the best Bloom feed available from B&Q?

Thanks

Question Whats the best Bloom feed available from B&Q?

i dont currently have a bloom booster or similar product for my flowering plants, obviously i want one to boost the flowering , so as the heading states, What is the best bloom feed available from B&Q?

I'm heading up there today so any help is mucho appreciated-o lol

thanks

peace out

weedfarmer
    Hempy bucket, multi strain Diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Y-BUCKETS-AHOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Flowering Bag seed & Big Bud #1(Herbies freebie)

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-2-x-Big-Bud-1

Weedfarmer

Thanks

Default I did some research :bump:

first off we have : Fruit Food Sulphate of potash
    For flowers, fruit trees and bushes
    Improves crop yield
    Use between April and September

next : Tomorite Soluble Tomato Food Basic chemical care info: NPK: 24-8-16 with trace elements

then: Organic Living Fruit & Vegetable Fertiliser Sprinkle granules evenly on the soil at a rate of 135g per sq m (4oz per sq yard) (approximately 2 handfuls) and lightly rake.
    Apply to the soil 1-2 weeks before planting young plants into the garden or allotment.
    Ensure the soil is moist before application.
    Sprinkle around the plants at the same application rate, watering the soil well after application.
    Feed once a week during the growing season.

Miracle-Gro Fruit & Veg Liquid Made from 100% naturally occuring materials
    Suitable for all fruit & vegetables
    Use from March - September
    Makes approximately 40 watering cans (180 litres)

Vegetable Food Sulphate of ammonia
    For green-leaved crops
    Promotes healthy green leaves
    Use between April and September

B&Q Value Plant Food Concentrate To feed plants growing in containers mix one capful (20ml) with 4.5 litres of water.
    To feed plants growing in beds and borders add two capfuls (40ml) to 4.5 litres of water.
    Makes up to 225 ltrs

Fruit & Veg Food Concentrate fruit & vegetable food concentrate is a specially formulated plant food for fruit and vegetable plants which promotes strong healthy growth and high yields.

Organic Living Salad Crop Food B&Q Organic Living Salad Crop Food has been specially formulated to promote healthy growth and heavy cropping when used on a wide range of leaf salads such as lettuce, spinach, rocket and mustard. It can be used to feed crops grown in the vegetable garden or in containers.

anyone used any of these ?

peace out

weedfarmer

Thanks

I wouldnt know mate ive heard people saying(from around where i live) tomato plant food is good,havent you got a hrydro shop near you and get some bio bizz bloom or something??or even get some online

4. The Following User Says Thank You to timmy77 For This Useful Post:

weedfarmer (28-04-10)

Thanks

hi timmy cheers for posting. i have a shop not too far away that i use for my alg a mic, havent used any specific grow or bloom nutes yet, im still growing my first plants just now. i was asking more out of interest than anything else as i was browsing the site and it got me wondering.

what nutes are you using timmy?

peace out

weedfarmer

Thanks

Sorry for the delay but if interested im using Bio Bizz Grow and Bloom with Plagron Batmix,they are organic nutes,apparently they do less harm if you over fert

7. The Following User Says Thank You to timmy77 For This Useful Post:

weedfarmer (05-05-10)

Thanks

Hi timmy am useing bio-bizz bloom on my grow now,they are autos so dont like too strong nutes but must say have feed for last 5 weeks with bloom and they have flourished,there looking crap at the mo as there due to chop in a few days but pls check me diary see what there like would recommend bloom

Thanks

@ Weedfarmer,Ive only had one grow under my belt and my Milky Way i done loved the bloom got them really fat theres a couple of pics in aprils POTM,but my Silver Haze thats another questron! was thinking about getting some Bio Bizz Top Max as well cos i heard that fattens them up a bit or some some other booster.I just looked in your diary and i noticed you didnt use any grow with your alg a mic other than that they look ok, i would use the Grow up to 2 weeks into flower and Bloom as soon as you switch to 12/12 you should have fatter buds,what are they looking like no, i noticed you havent updated your diary for a bitfor a bit,@Mojo your plants are looking well nice.Timmy
    Last edited by timmy77; 04-05-10 at 09:10 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to timmy77 For This Useful Post:

weedfarmer (05-05-10)

Thanks

go with the tomorite mate but get the liquid one with the seaweed extract, does the job as a bloom booster wks 3-5,keep it low to start with then up it to bout wat it says on bottle for week 5

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jayzhaze For This Useful Post:

weedfarmer (05-05-10)

Thanks

cheers for posting to all. ive got myself some bottled carbonated water, ive added some alg a mic and some molasses to it and i now have a ph of 6 - 6.5, when using bottled carbonated water do i have to let it sit open for 24hrs like tap water or is it ready to go as soon as its opened?

Timmy- cheers mate, im gona get me some biobizz grow and bloom to go with the alg and molasses for me next grow. ive not updated my diary timmy, cos ive been busy as hell moving my grow room in the loft to a self built 1.8m x 1.8m x 1.5m (H x L x D) grow box, now i have it finished and my girls are in their new home, i can now set about updating my diary with some pics of the new room and a progress report.

JayzHaze- good info dude, im gonna grab some of that next bnq trip. when you say "wks 3 - 5" is that from the switch to 12/12 or after the initial sexing period?

thanks again all who posted,

peace out

weedfarmer

14. The Following User Says Thank You to weedfarmer For This Useful Post:

timmy77 (07-05-10)

Thanks

As far as im aware you dont need to leave open for 24 hrs as carbonated water is already oxygenated water and contains no clhorine.Timmy
    Last edited by timmy77; 07-05-10 at 06:47 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to timmy77 For This Useful Post:

weedfarmer (08-05-10)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast