Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Cant get proper stoned anymore?

Thanks

Default Cant get proper stoned anymore?

When I used to smoke up with my mates and that it used to be a right laugh, getting munchies constant laghing etc,

but now all i seem to get is tired and lose my appetite why?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,843 Times

Its beacuse your so used to it... im the same my highs arent the same as when i was younger... (but them again im still quite young)

i dont get high like i would when i used to smoke a spliff to myself so i brought a bong and the past few days its got me completly wrecked i feel like ive just started smoking again the amount ive been coughing

Lay off the weed for some time (a month) then when you smoke it again it should be more like what it was used too

Thanks

Thanks for the advice mate, dont think il be laying off it for a month lol, i dont think i could!

Might have to get myself a bong then and see how that is

I dont smoke alot maybe 3 j's a night but every night lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,386 Times

naxx is right lay off it for a bit,when you have your first after the break your be wreked
    i only smoked the old dying leaf of my plants 2 months before i croped,the first smoke of my own grown weed was very giggly and even better for the break! just ask the guys here that were in the chat room with me that night lol i think naxx was but then i was VERY stoned!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,331 Times

Got to agree that the best way to 'get back your high' is a spot of abstinence. I hate not smoking, but when you get back to it, it feels great! Needs to be at least a few days though, not just a few hours! lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Not sure if u growing ur own but that makes a massive difference if u grow decent weed, i grow 6 different strains and find i never suffer any getting used to but i more or less only smoke at night, and i still get the giggles, munchies and just as stoned but weed quality makes a massive difference if i had to smoke the shitty so called cheese and blue cheese all the time from the street i wouldnt get stoned by after a day or two.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,111 Times

Sound like you've hit saturation point mate chasing the buzz you once felt, but chasing it only kills it more. Detox time for me the_need_to_grow because of this very siruation you talk about in the opening post.

Peace
    Fear is not the natural state of mankind

Thanks

even if you give it a break for a week your tolerance will lower

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,111 Times

Quote Originally Posted by a13x View Post
    even if you give it a break for a week your tolerance will lower
    A day or two and my tolerance lowers

Peace

10. Default

I had the same problem, cutting it out does help, but with me I found that over the course of time, I was putting less and less in my joints, to the point where to keep myself stoned I was almost chain smoking joints for a few hours each night, and all it did was knock me out, id just sit in a trance, still enjoying stuff like im normally stonned, but drained of all energy.

I put more in my joints now, I get alot more stonned Keep my energy And im smoking maybe a third of the amount to keep stonned, swear im using less weed (A bag lasts longer)... But

I agree mostly with taking a break, as doing what im doing, will eventually flatline at a really high tolerance, if you keep putting more and more in.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast