Thread: Autopot Airdome-step-by-step

Thanks

Default Autopot Airdome-step-by-step

Hey Guys,

Found this brousing around for the cheapest Autopot to buy tomorrow and found this great little gem i didn't know exsisted, didn't want to post it in anybodys diary encase it wasn't the place

http://www.autopot.co.uk/3d-animatio...e-step-by-step

I have just seen them. And it's a brill little bit to add to an already great product. Adding extra Oxygen can't only help the plants *and claims to give 100+% yield* so didn't want anyone missing out if looking into these like myself for a little side project.

Happy Growing
    -=BMAB=-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,225 Times

Well it does make sense that increasing oxygen to the roots will benefit the plant . I don't know about the whole 100%+ yield though. You would have to get two autopots, one with that oxygen dome and one without, see what the end result is.

It will be nice to see how much of a difference there is.

Thanks

Morning FLY that looks a wicked set up but i dident see any prices or my eyes aint wa thay use to be LOL. Do you no how much thay are? cheers mate BING

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,573 Times

why oh why oh why didnt i get these aero domes? i knew of there existance at the time as well but my guy didnt have them in and because im an eager beaver i couldnt be boithered waiting.....im starting to regret already!

Bing, the autopots arnt that expensive, £20 for duo 7ltr pot tray or £20 for a single 15ltr pot tray plus about £15 for a 50ltr res! iv got 3 15ltr singles setup and on the go as i type this! check my diary out in the link on my signiture to see how they go if your intrested in them. i have to say they are very easy to set up but not sure how good they are gonna be??
    The Sweet Zone: Pruning & Topping Indoor Plants For Larger Yields

"I gave up weed because i thought it was turning me into a lazy bastard...........it turns out im just a lazy bastard" - yoko2009

´´wert is god and i am his bitch´´

Thanks

I recently bought an autopot and when I asked the guy at the hydro store he actually told me not to bother, saying they are more trouble than they are worth-clogging up etc. I have had poor advise from people in hydro shops but considering he was selling them, I took his word for it.
    CHECK OUT MY GROW DIARY

AutoPot vs Air-Pot

Thanks

oxypot cheaper and does better..

Thanks

After slagging off the airdome, I now have one in my AutoPot! It was given to me. Check out my diary to see how it works out.

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BuildMeAButterFly View Post
    Hey Guys,

Found this brousing around for the cheapest Autopot to buy tomorrow and found this great little gem i didn't know exsisted, didn't want to post it in anybodys diary encase it wasn't the place

I have just seen them. And it's a brill little bit to add to an already great product. Adding extra Oxygen can't only help the plants *and claims to give 100+% yield* so didn't want anyone missing out if looking into these like myself for a little side project.

Happy Growing
    lol I hjad this on my fav bookpage for months..completly forgotten about it..

Looking for New Pastures

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BuildMeAButterFly View Post
    Hey Guys,

Happy Growing
    lol I had this on my fav bookpage for months..completly forgotten about it..