Thread: Canna pk 13/14 & boost worth buying???

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,721 Times

Default Canna pk 13/14 & boost worth buying???

Hello all!

I'm growing in a hempy bucket (first ever grow) in. A closest using a scrog under a 125w envirolite cfl. I'm using canna aqua Flores and vega 2 part nutrients and wondering if it's worth shelling out the extra £££ for the boost and bloom. What kinda of difference can I expect in terms of result and time scale?

If my grow goes well I hope to by a 250w hps lighting kit but bought I'd wait first.

I also read that you should add the mix once during the flower phase. I do t under stand that because I water weekly and if I were to water a week dyer adding the bloom, woulndt it flush the bloom out of the hole making all the bloo
    dissapear? I'd post pics up of my baby but my comp isn't connecting to the wifi so stuck using my iPhone which I can't upload the pics.

Any feedback and advice on the products would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

to b honnest mate ive just finnished using canna boost its ok but didnt make too much diff? just stick to the ppk save mony 4 nxt go!! better kit thats my advice others will differ n the feeds will be there still cos the perlite n ver will hold it good look mate!!

Thanks

well i swear by them if i were you i would invest in a decent light your not gona pull much with 1 lil cfl so it probly wont be worth you buyin extra products unless you get some light on them but if you get more light i will tell you a trick feed them pk 13/14 throughout the flower cycle 3ml per ltr with your normal base nutrients and stop using when you stop using your other nutrients at the end and the boost is to exspensive unless you are doing a sizeable grow

peace

Thanks

Thanks for your replies. I only bought the shitty cfl for my first grow but yea will upgrade after this one. What difference did the pk make to your overall yield compared to previous yields?

Thanks

well growing is never the same all factors come in to play so their is no definet size or weight to what you can look at factors like temps affect them more than the nutes i have used pk an boost and canazym from the getgo but my yeilds compared to other diarys on here is sweet pk isnt dear so thats why i would advise just that but really you want them all

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by engineer1234 View Post
    well i swear by them if i were you i would invest in a decent light your not gona pull much with 1 lil cfl so it probly wont be worth you buyin extra products unless you get some light on them but if you get more light i will tell you a trick feed them pk 13/14 throughout the flower cycle 3ml per ltr with your normal base nutrients and stop using when you stop using your other nutrients at the end and the boost is to exspensive unless you are doing a sizeable grow

peace
    does this method work a lot better than the suggested use by canna? I'm in my 3rd week of grow so are you sayigg to do this all the way up til two prior to chopping to flush it out. Got the pk now so will add it to my bottles of mix

Thanks

yea m8 just use is throughout flower

Thanks

Thanks engineer!!

Thanks

i agree with engineer trick feeding pk 13/14 all through flowering, what i do is 3.5 ml per 5 litres and then 3 weeks before harvest full strenght pk at 7 ml per 5 litre, next time though im going to use hammer head heard a lot of good stuff about this aditive, hope this helps and engineer isnt 3 ml per litre a bit heavy as on the bottle it does say 15 ml per 10 litres (just a thought mate)
    [CENTER]

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

Can't say without but my plants looked gorgeous with the boost and pk.

And the boost definately made things start speeding up. A couple of days after I first started the boost I could see how much better they were doing. And when I added the pk, again noticed real improvements.