Thread: harvest early or harvest late???

Thanks

Default harvest early or harvest late???

hi guys newbie here and im not sure what do as im going away on holiday for 2weeks soon and dont know when to harvest. my plants have just entered there 5th week of flower and when im due to go away the plants will then be in week 8, so do i harvest in week 7 before i go or wait untill i get back and chop them down soon as im back in week 10?
    I know week 7 they most likely will not be ready and ill probably loose out on yield ect..but im worried as week 10 might be over doing it and potency may be reduced and im not sure what other effects it has on late harvest?
    This is my 1st time grow and the strain is cheese from clones, could someone please help with some info. thanks.

Dirk Gently Guest

Later is better as long as they will be safe, fed and watered whilst you are away. You lose much more harvesting early than late I believe.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

check them a couple of days before week 7 to make the decision.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!